It's like a spiritual successor to WarioWare.
Dam it, I was here just to say the same, looking all those trailers I couldn't stop thinking that the concept has clear similitudes, that game looked stupid as hell too. It was very good though.
Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!
My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/
My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.
- Prey Demo Guide: Here?s How To Find Codes And Secrets
- PS4 Exclusive Gran Turismo Sport Receives Beautiful Footage of Nürburgring, Compared to Assetto Corsa
- Little Nightmares Walkthrough With Ending
- What Remains of Edith Finch Walkthrough With Ending
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier: Episode 3- Above The Law and The Walking Dead: A New Frontier: Episode 4- Thicker Than Water Walkthroughs With Ending
- Candy Mod 1.11.2 (Villager Children Follow You)
- Compact Storage Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Chests and Backpacks)
- Taste Buds Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
- Star Wars: Puzzle Droids Hack, Cheats, Tips and Guide
One more guys, only 7 updates left
ã1-2-Switch ã²ã¼ã ç´¹ä»ãç¦
ããåããªãã£ãæ¹ãåã¡ï¼ï¼ã®å¥å¦ãªã²ã¼ã ãæå®ã®ãã¼ãºãã¨ããããåããªãã»ãã®åå©ãç¸æã¨åãåããå¤é¡ã§ç¬ãããããåæºããããã¨ãè¨ã£ã¦ç¸æããã©ã¤ããããã°åå©ã¯è¿ãï¼https://t.co/EkOUC9BDpM pic.twitter.com/8pr2nvhvp5
ã1-2-Switch ã²ã¼ã ç´¹ä»ãç¦ ããåããªãã£ãæ¹ãåã¡ï¼ï¼ã®å¥å¦ãªã²ã¼ã ãæå®ã®ãã¼ãºãã¨ããããåããªãã»ãã®åå©ãç¸æã¨åãåããå¤é¡ã§ç¬ãããããåæºããããã¨ãè¨ã£ã¦ç¸æããã©ã¤ããããã°åå©ã¯è¿ãï¼https://t.co/EkOUC9BDpM pic.twitter.com/8pr2nvhvp5— ä»»å¤©å æ ªå¼ä¼ç¤¾ (@Nintendo) February 15, 2017
And it looks like that you need to find Harambe in one of these hidden mini-games :)
I can already guess one of them. You play as a gorilla in a zoo and you have to dodge bullets. Easy.
Spread the love~
They have the complexity of a rhythm heaven mini games but without the rhythm element. At first I thought it might be aiming for something more like that, but rhythm heaven was a rhythm game and each minigame only lasted a limited time before moving to the next. Some of the ideas in 1, 2, switch could have worked in rhythm heaven game and it would have been better to have done that.
Compare this to Nintendo Land. Things like Mario Chase in Nintendo Land. It was always fun and you could keep going back to it when you had friends over. Years later and I'm still going back to it. Even the best of 1, 2, switch is going to get boring fast.
1,2, switch not being good enough could be a reason why they opted not to pack it in.
I have to try them myself. It´s so weird that I do think we are not doing justice to it if we criticize without experiencing them.