Quantcast
The Nintendo Switch Games Chart Is A Lot Bigger Now

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Switch Games Chart Is A Lot Bigger Now

Source is Press-Start.au.com

Author is Shannon Grixti

(Full article at source)

 

The Nintendo Switch Games Chart Is A Lot Bigger Now

Nintendo first revealed the Nintendo Switch on January 13th. Straight after they released a graphic straight with the Nintendo Switch games that were coming to the console in 2017.

[...]

Thankfully, we’ve seen a ton of games added over the past month that now make the first year and beyond. [...]

 

There’s now 105+ games or franchises that we know are coming to the Nintendo Switch [...]

Launch day has gone from five titles to 10+ which is promising. Obviously The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will be on everyone’s list, but there’s at least a few other titles that look like they’ll be worth playing on March 3rd.

[...]

ORIGINAL LINEUP


http://cdn-press-start.scadigital.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Screen-Shot-2017-01-14-at-1.26.59-pm-2.png

 

(Note that this chart is fan-made, not an official released image)

UPDATED LINEUP


http://cdn-press-start.scadigital.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Switch_Games-2.png

 

 

 

 



Around the Network

No More Heroes (3) is due out in 2018?
There is a Pokémon title that's actually confirmed to release on the platform?
Will I actually get to play Dragon Quest XI without having to jump through import hoops?
Didn't they also promise a Pikmin 4 game?

Too many questions over the lineup, and quite a few games are in the "2018 and beyond" phase of Switch.



 
I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Based on WPC pointing out that Pokemon is listing there despite not being confirmed yet (as far as I know at least) I guess this is a fan made list rather than an official Nintendo one? Thought it was interesting that FE Warriors was listed Q3 2017, but perhaps that's because it's just a guess rather than an actual planned release date.

Still, it does look a lot better than before. Too bad the main thing I want isn't on there, and never will be.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:

Still, it does look a lot better than before. Too bad the main thing I want isn't on there, and never will be.

A Final Fantasy VIII port?



Wright said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Still, it does look a lot better than before. Too bad the main thing I want isn't on there, and never will be.

A Final Fantasy VIII port?

heh, nope. A full achievement system. Won't ever be on there because it doesn't belong on an upcoming game list

Although I certainly wouldn't mind an FF VIII port...



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Based on WPC pointing out that Pokemon is listing there despite not being confirmed yet (as far as I know at least) I guess this is a fan made list rather than an official Nintendo one? Thought it was interesting that FE Warriors was listed Q3 2017, but perhaps that's because it's just a guess rather than an actual planned release date.

Still, it does look a lot better than before. Too bad the main thing I want isn't on there, and never will be.

Obviously didn't watch the FE Direct. They said Fall 2017 there, alongside the new 3DS release.

By the way, they already have an achievement system, it's just limited to the following games:
Super Mario Run, Miitomo, Fire Emblem Heroes

:P



 
I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

So many ports.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

And hopefully it grows bigger still come E3! I do want to believe given how close launch and E3 are that they're holding out on some announcements in order for E3 to extend the launch hype.



I don't really get it. I mean why isn't games like No More Heroes and Shin Megami Tensei in the original lineup?



Has there been more info on Pokemon Switch besides the initial Eurogamer leak?