Quantcast
The Moderator Thread

Forums - Website Topics - The Moderator Thread

Ka-pi96 said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

Yup, I'll post that soon too.

:O That`s actually going to happen again?

Are the mods even going to start bragging over who `won` a month again?

Absolutely not. :)



Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
SWORDF1SH said:
Nice, any chance of a thread to document bans like the old days? I can use is to shame others but also twist it for bragging rights.

Yup, I'll post that soon too.

Woooo



Yayy, a welcome return! This thread had some turely golden posts in the past

             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

It's finally back after 18 months. Hooray!



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Miguel_Zorro said:
Ka-pi96 said:

:O That`s actually going to happen again?

Are the mods even going to start bragging over who `won` a month again?

Absolutely not. :)

You liar! 



Around the Network
So.... what happened to Starcraft? he went rogue like that one woman (forget her name)? Join vizioneck? Or just quit?

 

CGI-Quality was Moderated ~ CGI



                                                                                                                                                      

Slade6alpha said:
So.... what happened to Starcraft? he went rogue like that one woman (forget her name)? Join vizioneck? Or just quit?

We will miss him. He was one of my favorite mods back in the day. 



axumblade said:
Slade6alpha said:
So.... what happened to Starcraft? he went rogue like that one woman (forget her name)? Join vizioneck? Or just quit?

We will miss him. He was one of my favorite mods back in the day. 

Wonder if he left us for a worse site. That cheating game franchise. 



 

axumblade said:
Slade6alpha said:
So.... what happened to Starcraft? he went rogue like that one woman (forget her name)? Join vizioneck? Or just quit?


We will miss him. He was one of my favorite mods back in the day.  

Yeah, you old guys are thinning. :(