Quantcast
Truck driven into German Christmas market in deliberate attack - 12 dead

Forums - General Discussion - Truck driven into German Christmas market in deliberate attack - 12 dead

Qwark said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
It's sad that such things happen all over the world, will this ever end?

Probably not for quite some time I doubt we will live to see that day.

A lot of people thought they would never live to see the fall of the Berlin Wall. For me it was something that was interesting for 5 minutes when I was a kid, lol. 

This will probably go on for another 20 years sadly, but I think it will fizzle out at some point. 



Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Sad. Although we live in a relatively peaceful time (in the context of general human history), it just feels like the world is taking a turn for the worse over the course of the last 18 months especially. Russian ambassador in Turkey was also assassinated today, it's getting ugly.

yes, sad times , even my contry suffered by terrible events , like recently one of our finest engineer ;Mohamed Zouari; was assassinated by the mossad , in his hometown , israel admits they did it , they reported it in their TVs , and i know no one will condemn them.

  so yes , this is a sad world we are living in :(



gintama said:

yes, sad times , even my contry suffered by terrible events , like recently one of our finest engineer ;Mohamed Zouari; was assassinated by the mossad , in his hometown , israel admits they did it , they reported it in their TVs , and i know no one will condemn them.

  so yes , this is a sad world we are living in :(

you mean a guy creating drones for a terror organization ?



Egelo said:
gintama said:

yes, sad times , even my contry suffered by terrible events , like recently one of our finest engineer ;Mohamed Zouari; was assassinated by the mossad , in his hometown , israel admits they did it , they reported it in their TVs , and i know no one will condemn them.

  so yes , this is a sad world we are living in :(

you mean a guy creating drones for a terror organization ?

i mean a guy creating drones to fight a terror organisation that kill and torture innocent peoples daily. 

and he was assassinated !!  it is like : " f**k your country , if we want someone dead, we kill him lol" 

PS: i think this conversation is deviating from the topic of this thread and i don't want to get modded for that



Well german media says he was a Paki.

9 dead already 50 injured because of a old world hate filled religious stupidity.



Around the Network
Egelo said:
Well german media says he was a Paki.

9 dead already 50 injured because of a old world hate filled religious stupidity.

Uh ... not sure if that's a term that you should be using, but I kinda figured you would based on your posting history. 



Soundwave said:
Egelo said:
Well german media says he was a Paki.

9 dead already 50 injured because of a old world hate filled religious stupidity.

Uh ... not sure if that's a term that you should be using, but I kinda figured you would based on your posting history. 

huh ? How is it different then Pol for Polsih ?

i know Paki dudes that refer to them sleves as that, it typicaly hindus or punjabis that see that as an insult if you cal them that.



Egelo said:
Soundwave said:

Uh ... not sure if that's a term that you should be using, but I kinda figured you would based on your posting history. 

huh ? How is it different then Pol for Polsih ?

Where are you from? I'm pretty sure that term is offensive to some. Is it really that hard to type "Pakistani"?



Not so merry christmas.

Sad idiots



Soundwave said:
Egelo said:

huh ? How is it different then Pol for Polsih ?

Where are you from? I'm pretty sure that term is offensive to some. Is it really that hard to type "Pakistani"?

US.

And no i dont find it offensive.   Nor do actual Paki people, its a abbreviation.

My god is everythign offensive to some one these days, ohh noes some one call me tanned ohh the horror i just went through.  

 

edit - wait sorry for being offensive, i should have typed United states of America.