Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Presentation 2017: Predictions and Bingo Cards! Dawn of The Final Day!

People really went all out :O I don't have the imagination to fill out such a huge board.

 

    Nintendo Switch    
Ok reason to buy one Decent reason to buy one Good reason to buy one Great reason to buy one Musthave reason to buy one

I expect a perfect score.



Around the Network
If you guys need to pass time, GameXPlain uploaded their Switch Event Prediction video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r-8jpNVmaY

Tagging

 

Meelow said:
If you guys need to pass time, GameXPlain uploaded their Switch Event Prediction video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r-8jpNVmaY

About damn time!



 

Deliberate mixture of things I think are likely and things I think are unlikely.



Around the Network
Asriel said:

 

Deliberate mixture of things I think are likely and things I think are unlikely.

I'd like to see this VC transfer fee. Although I think it would fly in the face of its remasters.



I think anyone that creates a rumor thread after tomorrow should be banned.

My bingo card:

LoZ: BotW Gameplay demo and release date Gamecube Virtual Console Switch Release date during the 3rd week of March Dragon Quest XI shown, PS4 version scaled down Docks will be sold seperately
Xenoblade Chronicles X port Smash Bros 4 port (all DLC included) Switch will have a proper online architecture including achievements (probably wishful thinking on my part) Switch will cost $250 for the basic SKU (no game) and $300 for the deluxe SKU (bundled game, increased internal storage capacity) The next Fire Emblem won't be present
Season of Heaven shown Pikmin 4 shown Free Space EA Sports support announced New Mario gameplay demo and release date
Pokemon Stars won't be present Skyrim DE port shown (mods limited to existing assets, same as PS4) Retro Studios project shown Marito Kart 8 port (all DLC included) Ubisoft will show at least 2 of their rumored 4 games
Splatoon Port (new content) Region Free Nintendo won't give in-depth specs during the event (maybe afterwards) Project Sonic 2017 will be stalked about and possibly shown Mario RPG- Rabbids crossover shown


shikamaru317 said:

My bingo card:

LoZ: BotW Gameplay demo and release date Gamecube Virtual Console Switch Release date during the 3rd week of March Dragon Quest XI shown, PS4 version scaled down Docks will be sold seperately
Xenoblade Chronicles X port Smash Bros 4 port (all DLC included) Switch will have a proper online architecture including achievements (probably wishful thinking on my part) Switch will cost $250 for the basic SKU (no game) and $300 for the deluxe SKU (bundled game, increased internal storage capacity) The next Fire Emblem won't be present
Season of Heaven shown Pikmin 4 shown Free Space EA Sports support announced New Mario gameplay demo and release date
Pokemon Stars won't be present Skyrim DE port shown (mods limited to existing assets, same as PS4) Retro Studios project shown Marito Kart 8 port (all DLC included) Ubisoft will show at least 2 of their rumored 4 games
Splatoon Port (new content) Region Free Nintendo won't give in-depth specs during the event (maybe afterwards) Project Sonic 2017 will be stalked about and possibly shown Mario RPG- Rabbids crossover shown

"Switch will have a proper online architecture including achievements (probably wishful thinking on my part)"

I really hope everyone that put something like this is right, but being a Nintendo fan since I don't know when, I'm a little cautious. Same for region free. Both things would be great surprises for me.



Around the Network
MarkkyStorm said:

"Switch will have a proper online architecture including achievements (probably wishful thinking on my part)"

I really hope everyone that put something like this is right, but being a Nintendo fan since I don't know when, I'm a little cautious. Same for region free. Both things would be great surprises for me.

Achievements are nothing but e penis bragging rights.  There have been "achievements" in numerous Nintendo games.  Sometimes they unlock things in game other times they are just medals (like Animal Crossing: New Leaf badges).  I'm sorry if you feel a desperate need for a gamerscore or numbers of trophies to be tied to your account so you can "brag" to other people online or feel proud of yourself.

I hope you were talking more about online than achievements.