Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Presentation 2017: Predictions and Bingo Cards! Dawn of The Final Day!

Launch price:
$199/€199
GameCube
Virtual Console
Breath of the Wild
Confirmed launch title
Pokémon Third Version
2017 release
Mario Party 11
2017 release
Super Smash Bros. 4
Ultimate Version
Super Mario Maker
for Switch, 2017
New Monolith Soft
game, teaser trailer
Luigi's Mansion 3
2017 release
New 3D Mario
Holiday 2017
New Animal Crossing
(mainline, 2017)
Pikmin 4
2017 release
Nintendo Switch Wii Sports equivalent
2017 release
Splatoon Switch
2017 release
Third party exclusive
that upsets the hardcore
Crappy collaboration
with third party
Mario Kart 8
16 new tracks
Hyrule Warriors 2
2017 release
Splatoon 2 in 2018
Only announced in name
Mario & Luigi 6
2018 release
New racing game
in Excite series
IR aiming is back

Metroid Prime 4
Made by Retro Studios
Online multiplayer
remains free

I am going all out on that launch price. By the way, "2017 release" only means that that is Nintendo's declared plan, not that it really ends up happening.



Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Launch price:
$199/€199
GameCube
Virtual Console
Breath of the Wild
Confirmed launch title
Pokémon Third Version
2017 release
Mario Party 11
2017 release
Super Smash Bros. 4
Ultimate Version
Super Mario Maker
for Switch, 2017
New Monolith Soft
game, teaser trailer
Luigi's Mansion 3
2017 release
New 3D Mario
Holiday 2017
New Animal Crossing
(mainline, 2017)
Pikmin 4
2017 release
Nintendo Switch Wii Sports equivalent
2017 release
Splatoon Switch
2017 release
Third party exclusive
that upsets the hardcore
Crappy collaboration
with third party
Mario Kart 8
16 new tracks
Hyrule Warriors 2
2017 release
Splatoon 2 in 2018
Only announced in name
Mario & Luigi 6
2018 release
New racing game
in Excite series
IR aiming is back

Metroid Prime 4
Made by Retro Studios
Online multiplayer
remains free

I am going all out on that launch price. By the way, "2017 release" only means that that is Nintendo's declared plan, not that it really ends up happening.

I support most of these things. Specially the Mario Kart one.  Wonder if the switch is going to get that Mario Party game that just released on the 3ds.



Zelda and Mario at launch March 17th 250/300 price tag Splatoon as the pack in
Big support from Capcom, Square Enix, and Ubisoft New IP that is more like Splatoon Region Free Free Online with the features that the Wii U lacked
Sonic 2017 game debut Indie showcase reveals Undertale is coming to the Switch VC has Gamecube, , and the standard NES and SNES game with GBA and Mother 3 in may  Smash Bros in June with Inklings and Ice Climbers and Elma and a second Bandai Namco and Square rep
Mario Kart in April  Retro and Pokemon Stars is a no show but will show up at E3 Xenoblade 3 will be revealed with a Xenoblade X port annouced Share button with Twitch support
Many niche  Japanese games for the Vita and PS4 are coming to the Switch Beyond Good and Evil 2 with Beyond Good and Evil HD at launch Pikmin 4 trailer with a late summer release date Metroid teaser trailer but no gameplay and not being made by Retro and Nintendo will say we expect to hear details at E3
 


I thought the NX would launch in 2016, i was wrong.

Zelda BotW day one Pikmin 4 Teaser interchangeable joycons (variations) 5-8 hr battery life New 3D Mario Day one
Smash Bros Bundle W/ special joycons No Specs in presentation new retro IP, not Metroid or DK Backwards compatible VC R* support
6+ Ubisoft games at launch Android App Support Nintendo Switch GC /Wii VC VR Support
20+ 3rd party games at launch Splatoon bundle SMR on Switch March 12 US Launch March 17 EU launch
Pre-orders start same day New Pikmin 2017 release Some mini game using Mii March 18 JP launch $249.99 US


Here's mine



"Justice is Blind, not Heartless."-Dr.Fate 

superchunk said:

4+ Ubisoft games

That's like picking against the Cleveland Browns.



I'm not going to make a whole bingo card but I'll guess

- Dragon Quest XI, Mario x Rabbids, and Beyond Good & Evil (teaser trailer) are the prominent third party games at the show. Ass Creed from Ubi Soft as well. Tekken from Namco. FIFA from EA. Batman from Warner Bros. No Resident Evil 7, no GTA, no Battlefield, no Star Wars Battlefront.

- Mario Switch, Splatoon, Pokemon Switch, Zelda: BotW, Mario Kart shown, no Retro, no Smash Bros., no Metroid (not at this event).

- $249.99 MSRP.

- Some popular Android games will be available/easy for smartphone app developers to port games, available in eShop. Square-Enix smartphone games will be available as an example.

superchunk said:
Zelda BotW day one Pikmin 4 Teaser interchangeable joycons (variations) 5-8 hr battery life New 3D Mario Day one
Smash Bros Bundle W/ special joycons No Specs in presentation new retro IP, not Metroid or DK Backwards compatible VC R* support
4+ Ubisoft games Android App Support Nintendo Switch GC /Wii VC VR Support
20+ 3rd party games at launch Splatoon bundle SMR on Switch March 12 US Launch March 17 EU launch
Pre-orders start same day New Pikmin 2017 release Some mini game using Mii March 18 JP launch $249.99 US

Has Nintendo ever released. No wait let me change that.  Has anyone ever released a console on a sunday?



Bandorr said:
superchunk said:
Zelda BotW day one Pikmin 4 Teaser interchangeable joycons (variations) 5-8 hr battery life New 3D Mario Day one
Smash Bros Bundle W/ special joycons No Specs in presentation new retro IP, not Metroid or DK Backwards compatible VC R* support
4+ Ubisoft games Android App Support Nintendo Switch GC /Wii VC VR Support
20+ 3rd party games at launch Splatoon bundle SMR on Switch March 12 US Launch March 17 EU launch
Pre-orders start same day New Pikmin 2017 release Some mini game using Mii March 18 JP launch $249.99 US

Has Nintendo ever released. No wait let me change that.  Has anyone ever released a console on a sunday?

Wii!



 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Bandorr said:

Has Nintendo ever released. No wait let me change that.  Has anyone ever released a console on a sunday?

Wii!

Really? Fascinating.

"November 19, 2006" yep that was a Sunday.  

Did they say why they did it on a Sunday?