Quantcast
The Last Of Us Part II

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us Part II

It will be an exciting Youtube series for me, don't think I will buy a console just for one game.



Visit my eBay stampers store: eims-stampers

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network



 

Egelo said:
ND just needs to realease a game very freaking year.

Migth as well make a PS nD edition.

Uncharted - 2007

Uncharted 2 - 2009

Uncharted 3 - 2011

TLOU - 2013 (DLC in 2014)

Uncharted 4 - 2016 (DLC in 2017)

TLOU2 - Maybe 2018 (probably later imo)

 

Not seeing where you're getting every year.



Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Esiar said:
Egelo said:
ND just needs to realease a game very freaking year.

Migth as well make a PS nD edition.

Uncharted - 2007

Uncharted 2 - 2009

Uncharted 3 - 2011

TLOU - 2013 (DLC in 2014)

Uncharted 4 - 2016 (DLC in 2017)

TLOU2 - Maybe 2018 (probably later imo)

 

Not seeing where you're getting every year.

NEEDS to release a game every year lol. I don't think he was saying they did.

OT:

I can't wait to see what this game holds! I wonder if Ellie will find out the truth about Joel lying to her?



The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

CGI-Quality said:

As I continue to work on one of my own games (to which The Last Of Us Part II is now one of the inspirations to get it completed), I'll leave you guys with some hi-res screen caps (each of which tells a story, if you pay close attention)

Very nice. Can I get a link to the gallery, or even your profile if you upload similar stuff?



Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:
CGI-Quality said:

As I continue to work on one of my own games (to which The Last Of Us Part II is now one of the inspirations to get it completed), I'll leave you guys with some hi-res screen caps (each of which tells a story, if you pay close attention)

Very nice. Can I get a link to the gallery, or even your profile if you upload similar stuff?

I'm making a topic on it sometime soon , so you can retrieve them there.



                                                                                                                                            

CGI-Quality said:
=

I'm making a topic on it sometime soon , so you can retrieve them there.

Is there a screengrab of the tree in the opening cinematic? I have a feeling those three deep cuts are an indication of a new infected. The tattoo also comfirms to me that Ellie carries on embracing nature and prefers the company of animals to people.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


hopefully releasing next holiday...



GribbleGrunger said:
CGI-Quality said:
=

I'm making a topic on it sometime soon , so you can retrieve them there.

Is there a screengrab of the tree in the opening cinematic? I have a feeling those three deep cuts are an indication of a new infected.

Most likely. Actually stumbled upon the gallery after posting, but I won't link it without permission. ;)

Can't wait to see some gameplay.




Holy shit 70k retweets and 100k likes. This game is going to sell a shit ton. I don't think any game from Microsoft or Nintendo could get this many.



"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"