Quantcast
First Dishonored 2 review a 5/5

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Dishonored 2 review a 5/5

http://www.gamerankings.com/xboxone/168517-dishonored-2/index.html



Around the Network

Too bad Bethesda don't have much faith in their games.



That's it I'm buying this game next week. I never played Dishonored but I suppose it won't be a problem.



KLXVER said:
Too bad Bethesda don't have much faith in their games.

How is that



fathinos said:
KLXVER said:
Too bad Bethesda don't have much faith in their games.

How is that

They dont give out review copies anymore.



Around the Network

15-17hrs into it, my most anticipated game this gen hasn't disappointed.



Currently Playing: Afterparty (Gamepass)

"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

KLXVER said:
fathinos said:

How is that

They dont give out review copies anymore.

ah ok

and it's wierd since their recent games have been well receive and it would have benifited them (ie DOOM and Fallout4).

Look at Uncharted 4. The reviews came like a week before release wich gave it a storm of good word of mouth.



fathinos said:
KLXVER said:

They dont give out review copies anymore.

ah ok

and it's wierd since their recent games have been well receive and it would have benifited them (ie DOOM and Fallout4).

Look at Uncharted 4. The reviews came like a week before release wich gave it a storm of good word of mouth.

Yeah, I dont get their thinking on this.



Completed the remaster of the first game last night, will deffo pick this up soon.



2 more reviews
http://www.gamerankings.com/ps4/168516-dishonored-2/index.html