Quantcast
So my sister broke my 3ds...

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So my sister broke my 3ds...

Captain_Yuri said:
ReimTime said:
Something about this picture looked suspicious, so I used my image-enhancing software and found.......



How do you respond to the allegations that you are, in fact, Batman?

You are wize with your observations but not quite there. You see... I am not the Batman........

I am the Fapman!

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA...



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

RIP your 3DS. It didn't deserve such a fate.



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Just go cold turkey and wait for the Switch. And remind your sister she broke your 3DS so she cant use the Switch. Also any time she asks for anything remind her she broke your 3DS. The leverage you have over your sibling is priceless.



   

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Welp. Time to buy a new sister.



Captain_Yuri said:
fleischr said:
Lucky for you pricedrops for N3DS are very near. Like - $50+ pricedrops all around - even before extra black friday sales.

N3DS officially got price cut to $100 starting Nov 25

 

CaptainExplosion2 said:
Hopefully you can get a replacement. Sorry your sister broke your 3DS. :(

 

Platina said:

Oh wow

But.... you're in luck since the n3DS is on sale for just $100 USD!!

Do you guys think I should get a new one or just send it for repairs?

At the price of $100, that's a crazy good deal.. probably would equate to around $120 CAD(?) when the n3DS costs $200 anyways (XL is $220)

Because I'm sure you're past the warranty, it's probably easier and more convienient to get a new one

 

But keep in mind about the digital games being system locked.. Looks like your 3DS is still functioning so you can still transfer the games?



 - Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -
 

   NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]
 

          

 

 

Here lies the hidden threads. 

 | |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Something about this picture looked suspicious, so I used my image-enhancing software and found.......



How do you respond to the allegations that you are, in fact, Batman?

Can't unsee :D



 - Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -
 

   NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]
 

          

 

 

Here lies the hidden threads. 

 | |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Argh...little brothers/sisters stink.
Hmmm.
In my family i was the youngrsr...and they hated me
I understand now why



AZWification said:

RIP your 3DS. It didn't deserve such a fate.

Ikr, she did me well with dem 3d bewbs



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

SonytendoAmiibo said:
Just go cold turkey and wait for the Switch. And remind your sister she broke your 3DS so she cant use the Switch. Also any time she asks for anything remind her she broke your 3DS. The leverage you have over your sibling is priceless.

That is a good suggestion. It would leave me with more money for the upcoming games.



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Platina said:
Captain_Yuri said:

 

 

Do you guys think I should get a new one or just send it for repairs?

At the price of $100, that's a crazy good deal.. probably would equate to around $120 CAD(?) when the n3DS costs $200 anyways (XL is $220)

Because I'm sure you're past the warranty, it's probably easier and more convienient to get a new one

 

But keep in mind about the digital games being system locked.. Looks like your 3DS is still functioning so you can still transfer the games?

Yea, I forgot, does the system transfer require the top screen for anything?



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread