This thread was made so that we can keep all info about the Nintendo Switch that comes from Emily Rogers in one thread so it doesn't feel as if the forum is spammed by threads about what she says about the Switch. Remember all of these are RUMORS until Nintendo confirms anything. NThe next event for Nintendo to talk about the Switch is January 12, 2017.
- Custom Nvidia GPU chip
- Region Free (No region lock)
- Six inch (6.2 inch?) multi-touch screen (Heard nothing about a stylus)
- The touchscreen has 720p resolution.
- 32GB of built-in internal storage
- SD card support
- Supports USB 2.0 and 3.0
- The dock has two 2.0 usb ports and one 3.0 usb port.
- The portable device is around 14 – 15 mm in thickness.
- The right analogue stick (or circle pad?) will be below the face buttons.
- Camera and microphone are not built into/inside the NX portable device.
- Cooling is still a little noisy
- Detachable controllers (motion controls and next-gen vibration technology) <– Everything Laura Kate Dale said in her article was correct.
- Share / Social button that Laura Kate Dale posted is true.
- There are *at least* two shoulder buttons.
- Battery Life — Ehhh not great. I haven’t heard an exact number of hours, but it doesn’t sound great.
- Below PS4 and XB1 in raw power.
- Supports Unreal Engine 4 and Unity Engine.
Twiiter Link- https://twitter.com/arcadegirl64
Blog Link- https://arcadegirl64.wordpress.com/
I'll keep the thread updated with new info that she "leaks"
MOD NOTE: This is where all future and current Emily Rogers threads will be on here. If she posts anything it will be reported here. The reason for this is she's a Twitter entity which means she could post every few hours causing mutiple unnecessary threads. -StarOcean