Quantcast
Locked: Star Ocean 4 confirmed 360 exclusive!!!!! ZOMG

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star Ocean 4 confirmed 360 exclusive!!!!! ZOMG

starcraft said:
BAHAHA!!!!! Lol, I've have never seen you PS3 fans move so fast. Personally I hope it's on PS3. It will help me justify buying one just for FFXIII Versus in my head.

 I actually think i'll be a Nintendo Wii exclusive.



Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
BAHAHA!!!!! Lol, I've have never seen you PS3 fans move so fast. Personally I hope it's on PS3. It will help me justify buying one just for FFXIII Versus in my head.

I actually think i'll be a Nintendo Wii exclusive.


Well I have one of those.  Doesn't help the fact that I'd primarily be buying Versus for one game though.



starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
BAHAHA!!!!! Lol, I've have never seen you PS3 fans move so fast. Personally I hope it's on PS3. It will help me justify buying one just for FFXIII Versus in my head.

I actually think i'll be a Nintendo Wii exclusive.


Well I have one of those.  Doesn't help the fact that I'd primarily be buying Versus for one game though.


!! :-O :-O !!

I just had an aneurysm.

I thought you only had a XBOX 360.  



This was very funny.



Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
BAHAHA!!!!! Lol, I've have never seen you PS3 fans move so fast. Personally I hope it's on PS3. It will help me justify buying one just for FFXIII Versus in my head.

I actually think i'll be a Nintendo Wii exclusive.


Well I have one of those. Doesn't help the fact that I'd primarily be buying Versus for one game though.


!! :-O :-O !!

I just had an aneurysm.

I thought you only had a XBOX 360.


I got a Wii for Zelda over six months ago. I've played TP, SMG, Paper Mario and am now holding out for Mario Kart. Im also seriously considering no more heroes.

Edit:  My last console before this gen was an N64 (had a fair bit of PS2 access).  So I'm old school nintendo. 



starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

thats funny, not only because of your intended joke... but since i just found on gonintendo that it has been confirmed for wii



Got me. ^you got me more worser.



-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
BAHAHA!!!!! Lol, I've have never seen you PS3 fans move so fast. Personally I hope it's on PS3. It will help me justify buying one just for FFXIII Versus in my head.

I actually think i'll be a Nintendo Wii exclusive.


Well I have one of those. Doesn't help the fact that I'd primarily be buying Versus for one game though.


!! :-O :-O !!

I just had an aneurysm.

I thought you only had a XBOX 360.


I got a Wii for Zelda over six months ago. I've played TP, SMG, Paper Mario and am now holding out for Mario Kart. Im also seriously considering no more heroes.


Do get No More Heroes. If you can forgive its technical shortcomings, it's a very fun and enjoyable experience.



oh I see that youtube link Tab.....did you try and Rickroll me?.....you dirty Rickroller

Oh and Starcraft....you know you're going to Sony hell for that joke right? You'll be forced to tend to Crazy Ken's Bunyuns and play the PS2....but only the shovelware from it. Barbie's Stable and the like will teach you.



...

tabsina said:
thats funny, not only because of your intended joke... but since i just found on gonintendo that it has been confirmed for wii

Embed it I dare you.  I'm not touching a youtube link on april fools day!



starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS