Forums - Announcements - VGChartz Moderator Evaluation Survey 2016

Miguel_Zorro said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Should there be a confirmation when done... just clicked submit and it just offered me an empty survey with nothing filled in without an error message.

I'd rate surveymonkey rather poorly right now.

If you click on the link again and you've already completed it, it should say..

"You have already taken this survey."

I don't get that message either when I click the link again.



Around the Network
I wonder how many of these are filled in where all moderators are marked as having Sony bias, at least 2 come to mind.

Fancy watching me Flawless Kill a Remix boss of Rogue Legacy? (Ponce De freon)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0yCu2iY2o

NobleTeam360 said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

If you click on the link again and you've already completed it, it should say..

"You have already taken this survey."

I don't get that message either when I click the link again.

Did you get any form of confirmation when you clicked submit? or did it just sort of refresh to a survey which was not filled in?



Fancy watching me Flawless Kill a Remix boss of Rogue Legacy? (Ponce De freon)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0yCu2iY2o

8. If you selected Agree/Strongly Agree to the previous question about bias, which platform do you believe that moderator demonstrates a bias in favour of? (Select All That Apply)


Lots of Mods with the option (other) in this survey. There is a lot of Ouya bias in the Mod Team.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

After clicking submit, it should direct you to a new survey monkey screen where it thanks you. The screen will be mostly green.

AbbathTheGrim said:

8. If you selected Agree/Strongly Agree to the previous question about bias, which platform do you believe that moderator demonstrates a bias in favour of? (Select All That Apply)


Lots of Mods with the option (other) in this survey. There is a lot of Ouya bias in the Mod Team.

Ouya think that we are just going to let you get away with calling out our love for the Ouya...



Miguel_Zorro said:
After clicking submit, it should direct you to a new survey monkey screen where it thanks you. The screen will be mostly green.

Yeah I definitely didn't get this, perhaps an issue with Firefox or just maybe it hates me, either one is very possible.



Fancy watching me Flawless Kill a Remix boss of Rogue Legacy? (Ponce De freon)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0yCu2iY2o

Ganoncrotch said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I don't get that message either when I click the link again.

Did you get any form of confirmation when you clicked submit? or did it just sort of refresh to a survey which was not filled in?

Yeah, it just showed me a blank survey; no confirmation message of any kind.



Zekkyou said:

Is that seriously one of the questions?

 



]  

   The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

 

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Did you get any form of confirmation when you clicked submit? or did it just sort of refresh to a survey which was not filled in?

Yeah, it just showed me a blank survey; no confirmation message of any kind.

Aye same thing I got so Noble, you also running Firefox? or another browser, just trying to rule out a browser based issue.



Fancy watching me Flawless Kill a Remix boss of Rogue Legacy? (Ponce De freon)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0yCu2iY2o