Quantcast
BF1 on which platform u gonna buy?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BF1 on which platform u gonna buy?

On what platform and when will you buy BF1?

PS4 - very close to release 138 33.91%
 
Xbox - very close to release 70 17.20%
 
PC - very close to release 25 6.14%
 
PS4 - months after release 98 24.08%
 
Xbox - months after release 29 7.13%
 
PC - months after release 47 11.55%
 
Total:407
Slimebeast said:
OdinHades said:
PC as soon as I can get a key for 30 € or less. Which shouldn't be too long away from release, as it's already available for as little as 35 €.

I won't be buying any DLC, I'll just wait until it's free on origin, like it happened with BF4.

Where do you get for 35 euros? G2A or Greenmangaming perhaps?

It was $38 on CDkeys a few days ago. I was tempted to get a copy for PC too. The beta ran like butter. Was extremely surprised how well optomized it was. 



Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
OdinHades said:
PC as soon as I can get a key for 30 € or less. Which shouldn't be too long away from release, as it's already available for as little as 35 €.

I won't be buying any DLC, I'll just wait until it's free on origin, like it happened with BF4.

Where do you get for 35 euros? G2A or Greenmangaming perhaps?

There was an offer on mmoga.de one or two weeks ago. I didn't get it though, because like I said, I'll wait for 30 €. =D



Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Where's the "none" option?



LivingMetal said:
Where's the "none" option?

You are excluded out of the poll lol



It's interesting that the Xbox guys are the most dedicated and tend to buy it early, while PC gamers tend to wait. The PS4 guys are the huge group in the middle.



Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
LivingMetal said:
Where's the "none" option?

You are excluded out of the poll lol

No circle jerk for me then.  Darn.  That was sick, I know.



Since the early access started today for Xbox and PC you can see how many players now online.
http://bf1stats.com/



Not gonna get it. I'm not into military FPS like CoD or BF4 or Medal of Honor.



If I get it, it'll be for the PlayStation



 

mM
jason1637 said:
Since the early access started today for Xbox and PC you can see how many players now online.
http://bf1stats.com/

I'm actually suprised that many PC players actually pay for Origin Access.