Quantcast
Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. October bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:
FIT_Gamer said:
Calling it now Xbox One will just edge out this month.

It's the 1st! Come on now, give it just a little time lol



Around the Network

I love what you've done with the place! Mind if I TAG along!!!



 

This is where the fun really starts! Battlefield 1 towards the end of the month is going to occupy my time nicely 



GribbleGrunger said:
Madword said:
Welcome October...finally getting towards my favourite time of the year Xmas :D

PSVR month, lots of games, and not much time to play them all.

Yep. I'm really looking forward to adding the PSVR and all the games ...

Oh, God.

edit: And can I ask people to not respond in the Sep thread now so we can make a clean break? Thanks in advance.

I was adding loads of games I wanted yesterday to my basket (mainly pre-orders), it ended up at £750, I nearly died!!!!



Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:

I was adding loads of games I wanted yesterday to my basket (mainly pre-orders), it ended up at £750, I nearly died!!!!

What did you do, rob a bank?



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
Calling it now Xbox One will just edge out this month.

A little early to tell... . if we go by the hour right now it sure does look like its in favor of PS4 going by amazon.

Tomorrow could be very differnt ofc :P  (or hell next hour)



GribbleGrunger said:
Madword said:

I was adding loads of games I wanted yesterday to my basket (mainly pre-orders), it ended up at £750, I nearly died!!!!

What did you do, rob a bank?

I had to remove a lot of items to saved for later .... :(



Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:

I had to remove a lot of items to saved for later .... :(

I'd have to remove them ALL



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Tag



2020 predictions: NSW 21m, PS5 6m, XSX 4.5m, PS4 9m, XB1 3m
(PS5 and XSX predictions will most likely change after we know enough about them)

FIT_Gamer said:

What's your thinking on this? Gears month and perhaps PSVR taking sales away from PS4? I'd say that's legitimate logic but still too early to call.

edit: I hope that didn't come across as 'passive agressive'.



 

The PS5 Exists.