Quantcast
Amazon U.S. September bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Sneaky Tag.



Around the Network

gaTling gun



Amazon is out of CoD PS4 bundles... is this the calm before the storm?



RJ_Sizzle said:
Amazon is out of CoD PS4 bundles... is this the calm before the storm?

Yes.

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#36 XB1s-500gb Halo Bundle (down 2)
#42 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 1)
#51 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (down 6)
#72 Vita (down 2)
#73 XB1s-1tf Madden Bundle (down 2)
#86 XB1s-2tb (down 19)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#04 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)
#05 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#07 3DS Pokemon Sun&Moon (same)



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Tag



Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
RJ_Sizzle said:
Amazon is out of CoD PS4 bundles... is this the calm before the storm?

Yes.

Imagine to troll they do a PS4 Slim with COD BO III.



They'll have a Infinite Warfare slim bundle for sure. Hope the game shows well tomorrow. From the snippets I've seen it looks like it'll play like Blops3 so that's probably a good thing



B-Real206 said:
They'll have a Infinite Warfare slim bundle for sure. Hope the game shows well tomorrow. From the snippets I've seen it looks like it'll play like Blops3 so that's probably a good thing

Yes of course I know.



WebMasterFlex said:

Imagine to troll they do a PS4 Slim with COD BO III.

You can bet your life on it.

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#36 XB1s-500gb Halo Bundle (same)
#44 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 2)
#45 PS4 Black Ops III Bundle (up 6)
#74 Vita (down 2)
#81 XB1s-1tf Madden Bundle (down 8)
#85 XB1s-2tb (up 1)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#02 3DS Pokemon Sun (up 2)
#05 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#08 3DS Pokemon Sun&Moon (down 1)



 

The PS5 Exists. 


xbox army