Quantcast
April 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware and software up!

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 2016 NPD Thread! Hardware and software up!

Tagging, not expecting fireworks here but always nice to see numbers from good trackers.



End of 2016 hardware sales:

Wii U: 15 million. PS4: 54 million. One: 30 million. 3DS: 64.8 million. PSVita: 15.2 million.

Around the Network

Tag



"My prediction is that quantum break falls like a rock. It's sank so fast in our stores to join the ranks of largely forgotten titles. Oy. No momentum at all.

Uncharted verily exploded though. Very positive so far. Our Sony rep is ecstatic. Exceptional results in the word of mouth and the reception around the game, but we'll see if it holds up for any length of time. It is a slow time of year, so maybe that will help give it staying power."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203406402&postcount=458

On Ratchet and Clank:

"Started quietly, but gained more positivity and attention with the reviews, low price and good word of mouth. Seemed to help a good bit. It's not like, a block buster, but it's solid."
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203407671&postcount=461



poklane said:

"My prediction is that quantum break falls like a rock. It's sank so fast in our stores to join the ranks of largely forgotten titles. Oy. No momentum at all.

Uncharted verily exploded though. Very positive so far. Our Sony rep is ecstatic. Exceptional results in the word of mouth and the reception around the game, but we'll see if it holds up for any length of time. It is a slow time of year, so maybe that will help give it staying power."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203406402&postcount=458

On Ratchet and Clank:

"Started quietly, but gained more positivity and attention with the reviews, low price and good word of mouth. Seemed to help a good bit. It's not like, a block buster, but it's solid."
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203407671&postcount=461

Damn that's harsh.



FIT_Gamer said:
poklane said:

"My prediction is that quantum break falls like a rock. It's sank so fast in our stores to join the ranks of largely forgotten titles. Oy. No momentum at all.

Uncharted verily exploded though. Very positive so far. Our Sony rep is ecstatic. Exceptional results in the word of mouth and the reception around the game, but we'll see if it holds up for any length of time. It is a slow time of year, so maybe that will help give it staying power."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203406402&postcount=458

On Ratchet and Clank:

"Started quietly, but gained more positivity and attention with the reviews, low price and good word of mouth. Seemed to help a good bit. It's not like, a block buster, but it's solid."
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203407671&postcount=461

Damn that's harsh.

Amazon was like that too.

By the time Quantum break was in the 80s,  Rachet and clank was still top10-20.

Right now Quantum Break is #234 on amazon, when Rachet and Clank is #33.



Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Damn that's harsh.

Amazon was like that too.

By the time Quantum break was in the 80s,  Rachet and clank was still top10-20.

Right now Quantum Break is #234 on amazon, when Rachet and Clank is #34.

This is sad that Quantum Break had no momentum at all, we don't had a lot of games this month, i think that only UFC and Dark Souls 3



In other news:

Mirror's Edge Catalyst New Theme Song - CHVRCHES "Warning Call":



Tonight will be boring.



Team1UP said:

In other news:

Mirror's Edge Catalyst New Theme Song - CHVRCHES "Warning Call":

That's pretty great!



poklane said:

"My prediction is that quantum break falls like a rock. It's sank so fast in our stores to join the ranks of largely forgotten titles. Oy. No momentum at all.

Uncharted verily exploded though. Very positive so far. Our Sony rep is ecstatic. Exceptional results in the word of mouth and the reception around the game, but we'll see if it holds up for any length of time. It is a slow time of year, so maybe that will help give it staying power."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203406402&postcount=458

On Ratchet and Clank:

"Started quietly, but gained more positivity and attention with the reviews, low price and good word of mouth. Seemed to help a good bit. It's not like, a block buster, but it's solid."
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=203407671&postcount=461

So good news uncharted and ratchet but bad news QB. As meatloaf said.  2 out of 3 ain't bad.