Quantcast
Prediction: Zelda UNX will be the best exclusive of the 3 consoles according to metacritic

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Zelda UNX will be the best exclusive of the 3 consoles according to metacritic

...

No... GOW4 10 3.50%
 
No... Uncharted 4 100 34.97%
 
Yes...it's zelda, duh!. 176 61.54%
 
Total:286

Metacritic is not relevant when everybody has an opinion, I know. anyways, just for the thread.

But why I say this? Because according to every quote, Aonuma wants to top ocarina of time, he don't want to be the shadow of Miyamoto anymore.



Around the Network
onionberry said:

Metacritic is not relevant when everybody has an opinion, I know. anyways, just for the thread.

But why I say this? Because according to every quote, Aonuma wants to top ocarina of time, he don't want to be the shadow of Miyamoto anymore.

Does that mean you're predicting a 100 metascore?



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
onionberry said:

Metacritic is not relevant when everybody has an opinion, I know. anyways, just for the thread.

But why I say this? Because according to every quote, Aonuma wants to top ocarina of time, he don't want to be the shadow of Miyamoto anymore.

Does that mean you're predicting a 100 metascore?

101 to be exact!



Just because he says he wants to top it doesn't mean he will.

You could very well be right... But your reasoning doesn't make sense. If uwe boll came out and said he was going to make the best movie of all time, would that mean he would then make the best movie of all time. (Extreme example, I know, but it emphasizes my point.)



gergroy said:
Just because he says he wants to top it doesn't mean he will.

You could very well be right... But your reasoning doesn't make sense. If uwe boll came out and said he was going to make the best movie of all time, would that mean he would then make the best movie of all time. (Extreme example, I know, but it emphasizes my point.)

well, when Eiji Aonuma, the student of Miyamoito, says that he wants to develop the ultimate zelda experience (exact words)  for a period of 5 years, I'm intrigued to say the least. If Uwe boll says that he's going to make the best movie ever made, I'll roll my eyes and die.



Around the Network

I believe that Eiji Aonuma can top Ocarina of Time with Zelda U. Not in terms of Metacritic (that's not the world we live in these days) but in general, yes. Not that he surely will, but that he possibly could.



bet: lost

Of course, Zelda is always the superior game



Switch friend-code: 6700-1526-7903

PSN: melbye82

onionberry said:

Metacritic is not relevant when everybody has an opinion, I know. anyways, just for the thread.

But why I say this? Because according to every quote, Aonuma wants to top ocarina of time, he don't want to be the shadow of Miyamoto anymore.

The only problem I see is the sensationalist and cheap critics, I mean, fanboy reviwers that hates Nintendo before anything and other that simple doesn't know how to play Zelda. Yes, this exist.



Theoretically, it's not an exclusive xD.



I pretty much doubt it. I don't really see this Zelda game doing much better than other iterations post-OoT.