Quantcast
Humble Bundle Code Giveaway! (EDIT: My codes are all gone for now! More to come from others?)

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Humble Bundle Code Giveaway! (EDIT: My codes are all gone for now! More to come from others?)

Well, that was fast.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Well, that was fast.

The OP will have several more in less than 6 hours. Humble Bundle usually does this after the bundle has been out for a week, so get ready.



DivinePaladin said:
Okay, I think I'm caught up for now. Gimme a sec to edit the OP with the remaining games.

And did anybody want to suggest a game for me to review in the next couple weeks? Every time I mention that I accidentally overshadow it with something else, so that always falls by the wayside lol

Sly 4!



Teeqoz said:
DivinePaladin said:
Okay, I think I'm caught up for now. Gimme a sec to edit the OP with the remaining games.

And did anybody want to suggest a game for me to review in the next couple weeks? Every time I mention that I accidentally overshadow it with something else, so that always falls by the wayside lol

Sly 4!

That's...an odd one!  I'm more than willing to, but I'd have to do 2 and 3 first.  I don't think I'll get them all done by the end of the month but I was thinking of doing Sly 2 soonish.



You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

DivinePaladin said:
Teeqoz said:

Sly 4!

That's...an odd one!  I'm more than willing to, but I'd have to do 2 and 3 first.  I don't think I'll get them all done by the end of the month but I was thinking of doing Sly 2 soonish.

Neat



Around the Network

I'll have a Retro City Rampage DX and possibly a Street Fighter 4 code to give away in a few days. I'll post it in this thread again when I get them.



Darn too late :(



ninjapirate42 said:
Darn too late :(

There'll be more code for other games in a few hours, don't worry!  Whenever I find out that Humble Bundle updated the list I'll bump the thread.



You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

I still have a Darksiders 2 code to give away if ya want it! PM me!



I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

DivinePaladin said:
ninjapirate42 said:
Darn too late :(

There'll be more code for other games in a few hours, don't worry!  Whenever I find out that Humble Bundle updated the list I'll bump the thread.

Looks like they updated it!