1. Rune Factory Frontier, this game was SO much fun, but didn't seem to really get much notice outside of a cult group of fans. It is, in my opinion, still the best game in the genre.
2. Disaster Day of Crisis.
3. Little King's Story
4. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawk somehow doesn't get the praise of the Gamecube Fire Emblem, despite being much better.
5. Metroid: Other M. I liked this game better than the Primes, I am bewildered as to why there's so much negativity towards it.
6. ANNO: Dawn of Discovery, this game is easily the best introductory game to the Anno series, and while it won't satisfy everyone, I think most people would like this game better than the PC Anno games.
7. Fortune Street, a Mario meets Dragon Quest board game.
8. Wario Ware Smooth Moves
9. Sonic Colours
10. Muramasa: The Demon Blade
11. Scarface with Wiimote controls
12. Godfather with Wiimote controls
13. Endless Ocean/Forever Blue
There're a lot of hidden gems on the Wii. I know there were a bunch of survival and horror games that got largely ignored because they weren't Resident Evil.
I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.