Quantcast
Scalebound Aims to Merge the Best of Action and Action RPG!

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Scalebound Aims to Merge the Best of Action and Action RPG!

Tagged games:

It's Drakengard 4? That's the greatest possible compliment I could give it. Want to see moar.



Around the Network

Best thing for me about this game,is that I can ride a dragon.Other than that the gameplay in itself looks dull.



REDZONE said:
Best thing for me about this game,is that I can ride a dragon.Other than that the gameplay in itself looks dull.

Agree on the dragon part. I personally haven't seen enough ganeplay to pass judgement on wether it looks dull or not though. Still has a yearish to go. Hopefully the recent depature at Platinum has no bearing on the development of the game even if the transition from CEO's seemed smooth. That's my main concern.



You shoot arrows, wield a big blade, throw mines, transform in man dragon, order your dragon to attack, etc...
All other games should be dull as well.



Do you have fun playing a console different than mine?

DON'T!!!

crissindahouse said:
Still not sure what to think about this game. Sometimes I find it very interesting and sometimes I think it looks dull^^

Actully that was the same feeling i got.

While the action parts looked interesting, I definately did not like the voice acting it sort of reminded me of a badly dubbed Anime and I don't mean lip  syncing.



Around the Network

Kind of wondering what game will work as an action RPG better, Scalebound or Nier Automata considering Platinum is making both.




Soriku said:
Kind of wondering what game will work as an action RPG better, Scalebound or Nier Automata considering Platinum is making both.

Kamyia is working on Scalebound, who's working on Nier?



Do you have fun playing a console different than mine?

DON'T!!!

Goatseye said:
Soriku said:
Kind of wondering what game will work as an action RPG better, Scalebound or Nier Automata considering Platinum is making both.

Kamyia is working on Scalebound, who's working on Nier?


Taro Yoko is the director but Takahisa Taura who worked on Metal Gear Rising is the game designer. Yusuke Miyata is the game designer for Scalebound and it seems he worked on Wonderful 101.




Honestly, from the footage we have now I'd say that NiER: Automata is going to be doing a better job at it. Looks more fun.



I'm now filled with determination.

Goatseye said:
Soriku said:
Kind of wondering what game will work as an action RPG better, Scalebound or Nier Automata considering Platinum is making both.

Kamyia is working on Scalebound, who's working on Nier?

The team who made the first Nier and Drakengard series is directing and leading the creative side (writer, composer, artists,etc)