Quantcast
Woman live streams rape on Twitter

Forums - General Discussion - Woman live streams rape on Twitter

You'd have to be truly messed up in the head to plan somerhing like this. On the bright side they've produced some good evidence against them both so there's no way in hell they'll get away.

Around the Network
The good side of it was that the rapists were dumb enough to record/broadcast it. Hopefully the victim can overcome the ordeal and live her life well.

I don't even know how to react to this. Just wtf

HylianYoshi said:
If only they could send her to a male prison. There are some big scary dudes in there that would love to show this so-called "friend" a little bit of irony.

It's funny how commonplace this mentality still is, isn't it?

Eye for an eye has been largely understood to be a terrible and unjust idea even before BC turned into AD, at yet some people still get off on the thought of doing X to a person who did X to show them that X is wrong.



Psychotic said:
HylianYoshi said:
If only they could send her to a male prison. There are some big scary dudes in there that would love to show this so-called "friend" a little bit of irony.

It's funny how commonplace this mentality still is, isn't it?

Eye for an eye has been largely understood to be a terrible and unjust idea even before BC turned into AD, at yet some people still get off on the thought of doing X to a person who did X to show them that X is wrong.

If you do actually want to know, I don't believe in the "eye for an eye', solely because there are too many grey areas in the world for it to ever be a good idea as the end-all be-all. This is clearly not one of those grey areas. She knew what she was doing, there is not a doubt in my mind that she deserves much, much worse than what I mentioned, and the fact that she probably won't get what she deserves for being a shitstain of a human-being hurts me.



bet: lost

Around the Network
Apparently they can get 40 years. I hope they get every bit of that time. Pathetic isn't a strong enough word.

Hope these pieces of shit get the maximum prison sentence.

Came here from GT. R.I.P Gametrailers.

Darc Requiem said:
Apparently they can get 40 years. I hope they get every bit of that time. Pathetic isn't a strong enough word.

Good. Let them waste the rest of their young lives behind bars. Deserve it 100%



 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

bananaking21 said:
What the fuck? Really... This is what humanity has become? I hope the victim gets the help and respect she deserves.

You say that like this is something new or the worst thing ever



leyendax69 said:
bananaking21 said:
What the fuck? Really... This is what humanity has become? I hope the victim gets the help and respect she deserves.

You say that like this is something new or the worst thing ever

It's extremely unexpected. I've heard of rape cases where people target close family and friends, but recording it? On twitter? Live?

 

This is the first time I've seen such a hideous action. 



 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.