Quantcast
What Country are you from?

Forums - General Discussion - What Country are you from?

Versus_Evil said:
Majora said:
Wales, UK. We have a red dragon on our flag and our national flower is the daffodil. We also have our own language, Welsh. Cymru am byth!

So where the hell where you when I made my "am I the only welsh person on VGC" thread

Haha I was kinda awol for a bit so I must have missed it! But there you go - now you know you're not the only Welshie here! :D I'm from Cardiff by the way and you?



Around the Network

G'Day Neighbour!!!! We have sooo extra space!!!!! Build god damn something!!!! And we rarely have terrorism attack here........



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Denmark. We are the happiest people on the planet according to United Nations.

Also the home of Vikings, the Hitman franchise and LEGO.

Grr...



England, UK. You are typing in the language of england right now.



Holy land.
It's holy and stuff.



Around the Network
Metroid33slayer said:
England, UK. You are typing in the language of england right now.

هذا ليس صحيح.



Netherlands we lost 3 world cups and are not qualified for the European championship.



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Jranation said:
G'Day Neighbour!!!! We have sooo extra space!!!!! Build god damn something!!!! And we rarely have terrorism attack here........

im already living there qt present hahaha



Qwark said:
Netherlands we lost 3 world cups and are not qualified for the European championship.

I can think of a more positive thing from you guys...



Qwark said:
Netherlands we lost 3 world cups and are not qualified for the European championship.

im moving to the Netherlands in a few months :)