Quantcast
Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

$100 is still not enough to make people buy XBOs over PS4s...



Around the Network
BraLoD said:
$100 is still not enough to make people buy XBOs over PS4s...

With all the talk about an upgraded Xbox in the works, would anyone buy one before seeing if E3 has announcements for XB! mark 2. 



Jaxyfoo said:
BraLoD said:
$100 is still not enough to make people buy XBOs over PS4s...

With all the talk about an upgraded Xbox in the works, would anyone buy one before seeing if E3 has announcements for XB! mark 2. 

LOL, as if that "maybe" talk was the cause behind this

Pretty sure 90%+ of people willing to get a XBO aren't even aware of that kind of talk yet.
It's the natural downfall of such a poorly conducted product in face of such a well conducted competitor.

Microsoft has been killing the XBO since launch, people are already conditioned to just wait for more and more deals, as they just keep coming if they do so, while PS4 don't stop selling the whole year. Not to say the difference on the lineup this year. Microsoft killed XBO status quo for good trying to catch up with the PS4, pulled all the cards too fast and still couldn't change anything.



PS4 COD bundle sold out?



9 hours since the last update:

#07 3DS Fire Emblem Bundle (re-entry)
#16 PS4 COD bundle (down 1)
#26 XB1 Gears bundle (up 1)
#54 3DS Pokemon Anniversary Bundle (down 12)
#86 XB1 Elite Bundle (up 2)
#95 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
PS4 COD bundle sold out?

Showing back in stock.



Is XBO officially $299 on Amazon now (not just through third parties)? Will this be official across the board soon?



poklane said:
UC4 delayed again, now I'll be surprised if XB1 doesn't take April

To say the Truth, Quantum Break, and Ratchet & Clank, have pretty much the same chances of selling nearly the same, but Ratchet & Clank, has a Edge, have the Franchise name, and will be PS4 Only, Quantum Break, is coming from the ones that made Alan Wake, a game that sold 1.3 Million on Xbox 360, nearly the same as the Last Ratchet & Clank games.

 

Will be a Interesting Month.



GribbleGrunger said:

9 hours since the last update:

#07 3DS Fire Emblem Bundle (re-entry)
#16 PS4 COD bundle (down 1)
#26 XB1 Gears bundle (up 1)
#54 3DS Pokemon Anniversary Bundle (down 12)
#86 XB1 Elite Bundle (up 2)
#95 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)

The Rise of the Fool's Edition, Again.

 

And the Fire Emblem Bundle, made a good Re-entry, already on the Top 7, Something special for this Increase on Sales ?.



8 hours since the last update:

#15 PS4 COD bundle (up 1)
#23 3DS Fire Emblem Bundle (down 16)
#25 XB1 Gears bundle (up 1)
#54 3DS Pokemon Anniversary Bundle (down 12)
#73 XB1 Elite Bundle (up 13)

Amazon preorder bonus for No Man's Sky:



 

The PS5 Exists.