Quantcast
Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. March monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:

4 Hours since last update:

#11 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (up 1)
#24 PS4 Camera (down 3)
#31 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 3)
#96 XB1 Elite Bundle (down 3)
#1,450 XB1 Quantum Break Bundle (up 254)

#07 No Man's Sky LE

Beautiful.



Around the Network

Quantum Break is #87.
Its still hovering around the 90 ish range....



Number of days to reach 50M from 40M : 198 days
Number of days to reach 60M from 50M : 187 days
Number of days to reach 70M from 60M : 175 days
Number of days to reach 80M from 70M : 227 days

Necro-bump this 2020: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=229249

AEGRO said:
GribbleGrunger said:

4 Hours since last update:

#11 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (up 1)
#24 PS4 Camera (down 3)
#31 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 3)
#96 XB1 Elite Bundle (down 3)
#1,450 XB1 Quantum Break Bundle (up 254)

#07 No Man's Sky LE

Things are getting interesting! 

X1Gates, where art thou?

Why do you disturb me from my slumber? 

 



9 Hours since last update:

#14 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 3)
#33 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 2)
#49 PS4 Camera (down 25)
#94 XB1 Elite Bundle (up 2)
#1,281 XB1 Quantum Break Bundle (up 169)

#11 No Man's Sky LE



 

The PS5 Exists. 


X1Gates said:
AEGRO said:

Things are getting interesting! 

X1Gates, where art thou?

Why do you disturb me from my slumber? 

 

Hahahahahaha

Nice!



Around the Network
X1Gates said:
AEGRO said:

Things are getting interesting! 

X1Gates, where art thou?

Why do you disturb me from my slumber?

That and your avatar makes that the most epic reply ever! :D

 

GribbleGrunger said:

9 Hours since last update:

#14 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 3)
#33 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 2)
#49 PS4 Camera (down 25)
#94 XB1 Elite Bundle (up 2)
#1,281 XB1 Quantum Break Bundle (up 169)

#11 No Man's Sky LE

#90 Quantum Break



Number of days to reach 50M from 40M : 198 days
Number of days to reach 60M from 50M : 187 days
Number of days to reach 70M from 60M : 175 days
Number of days to reach 80M from 70M : 227 days

Necro-bump this 2020: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=229249

Ariakon said:

To be fair, that Quantum Break bundle should do well at $299, even though I think it will be more because of the white console than Quantum Break itself. 

I Think that White is aways a perfect color for a Console, i wonder why this isn't a standart.



The thing about pre-ordering and getting the PC Version, is just with the Digital, or the one on Amazon, also get the PC Version ?.



Swordmasterman said:
Ariakon said:

To be fair, that Quantum Break bundle should do well at $299, even though I think it will be more because of the white console than Quantum Break itself. 

I Think that White is aways a perfect color for a Console, i wonder why this isn't a standart.

Because people were hating on the White xbox 360 and loved it when they released the black versions...



JRPGfan said:
X1Gates said:

Why do you disturb me from my slumber?

That and your avatar makes that the most epic reply ever! :D

 

GribbleGrunger said:

9 Hours since last update:

#14 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 3)
#33 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 2)
#49 PS4 Camera (down 25)
#94 XB1 Elite Bundle (up 2)
#1,281 XB1 Quantum Break Bundle (up 169)

#11 No Man's Sky LE

#90 Quantum Break

Thanks for reminding me.



 

The PS5 Exists.