Quantcast
Nintendo lovers, how did you feel when Sega finally died?

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo lovers, how did you feel when Sega finally died?

I was a HUGE Nintendo fan at the time. Seriously, I weighed about 400 lbs lol. Really though, I really did love Ninty when Sega was out there. I refused to own any other consoles because of my love for Nintendo. I felt no way when Sega went under. I didn't hate everyone else. I just loved Nintendo.



PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network

I didn't feel anything. I was full nintendo back in the day. It didn't help that sega wasn't popular among my friends thus barely had any opportunity to bond with it. The only games that I played on a sega console (sega genesis) were nba jam and sonic and it was a one day thing.



Nintendo fans are sore losers and winners. When sony beat up dc they never went talking bad. It was like they lost a good system. Sega fans were really busy playing sega games and ignoring that sega nin battle the nin fanboys were like a kindergarten full of kids



Semmie said:
Nintendo fans are sore losers and winners. When sony beat up dc they never went talking bad. It was like they lost a good system. Sega fans were really busy playing sega games and ignoring that sega nin battle the nin fanboys were like a kindergarten full of kids

Yeah, right. I can provide you thousands of comments on Mario YT videos about those Sega fantastic fans. There are pricks everywhere. We're talking good about Sega in this post, for example (or just indifferently about its fate).



After reading thru the comments, I guess fans of both were rare, huh...



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Semmie said:
Nintendo fans are sore losers and winners. When sony beat up dc they never went talking bad. It was like they lost a good system. Sega fans were really busy playing sega games and ignoring that sega nin battle the nin fanboys were like a kindergarten full of kids

Evidently you are more like how you describe Nintendo fans though, being as here you are not ignoring supposed console rivalries.



How many times do we have to hear from d21lewis that he bought a dreamcast one week before Sega gave up?

Stop blaming yourself... its not your fault.. let it go..



 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Cloudman said:
After reading thru the comments, I guess fans of both were rare, huh...

Yeah. Even though I wound up appreciating Sega, I was squarely in Nintendo's camp. Those "Genesis does" commercials felt like a direct attack to my family! But when it was all over, the balance of the world seemed a bit off. 



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

d21lewis said:
Cloudman said:
After reading thru the comments, I guess fans of both were rare, huh...

Yeah. Even though I wound up appreciating Sega, I was squarely in Nintendo's camp. Those "Genesis does" commercials felt like a direct attack to my family! But when it was all over, the balance of the world seemed a bit off. 

Strangely enough, I don't think I ever saw those commercials, at least I don't remember them... I also didn't know what a Sega Saturn was either... xD



 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I was never a huge Sega fan. I liked the Genesis, but preferred SNES. I didn't get a Saturn, not only because it didn't interest me (there wasn't even a main-series Sonic game on it), but also because it got discontinued before or right around the time I got my first job. I was however very interested in the Dreamcast and bought one on launch day, I never got that many games for it, but I was a bit disappointed when Sega discontinued it.