Quantcast
Nintendo to bring more Nintendo Selects on March 11 (Pikmin 3 and more)

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to bring more Nintendo Selects on March 11 (Pikmin 3 and more)

Rain2 said:

Make up yo mind hoe

I posted this BEFORE we talked about it on Skype. (giggle)



Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
Just came to say this: Buy Pikmin 3. Amazing game, good graphics, great gameplay, cute characters, high replayability. Just do yourself a favor and buy this amazing game! :)

^ What this guy said. One of the best and most underappreciated Wii U games. I can't think of another game on the system that needs and deserves a new print run as much as Pikmin 3. 

I'd recommend it to any Wii U owner, unless you have an intense aversion to RTS games.



curl-6 said:
LipeJJ said:
Just came to say this: Buy Pikmin 3. Amazing game, good graphics, great gameplay, cute characters, high replayability. Just do yourself a favor and buy this amazing game! :)

^ What this guy said. One of the best and most underappreciated Wii U games. I can't think of another game on the system that needs and deserves a new print run as much as Pikmin 3. 

I'd recommend it to any Wii U owner, unless you have an intense aversion to RTS games.

This, both of them



[] [] [] {} [] 

Rain2 said:
curl-6 said:

^ What this guy said. One of the best and most underappreciated Wii U games. I can't think of another game on the system that needs and deserves a new print run as much as Pikmin 3. 

I'd recommend it to any Wii U owner, unless you have an intense aversion to RTS games.

This, both of them

Just coming to agree. 



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

DKCTF for 20-25€ would be just fine for me.



Around the Network

Is that the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection logo on AC:CF? That shouldn't be there...

Edit: The product page has a full description of the game's online features. I guess maybe NWC still worked for this game? Or someone screwed up.



O-D-C said:

Is that the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection logo on AC:CF? That shouldn't be there...

Edit: The product page has a full description of the game's online features. I guess maybe NWC still worked for this game? Or someone screwed up.

Giving a closr look at the boxes, it seems they are just photoshopped. you can see the old rating right under the new one. Appears this ad was made by the store.



     

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

O-D-C said:

Is that the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection logo on AC:CF? That shouldn't be there...

Edit: The product page has a full description of the game's online features. I guess maybe NWC still worked for this game? Or someone screwed up.

Almost certainly the latter. They aren't going to pay Gamespy for just the one game.



they released pikmin 2 with wii controls on wii. Id like if they released DKCR on wii U with new controls...
i hated having to shake a control on a DK game...



jonathanalis said:
they released pikmin 2 with wii controls on wii. Id like if they released DKCR on wii U with new controls...
i hated having to shake a control on a DK game...

You can always play the game on the 3DS instead; no motion controls there.