Quantcast
VGC Ecosystem: Xbox Fanbase is endangered | Nintendo over doubles Sony in threads

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGC Ecosystem: Xbox Fanbase is endangered | Nintendo over doubles Sony in threads

Anybody is free to gimme a XBO, then when I make up on the rankings you can say there is a XBO owner there!
Don't miss April 5th guys!



Around the Network
Wright said:
iceland said:

Was that actually a thing? lol

 

Yup. It was glorious, they halved the prices of 360 games (Except new releases, which only got 10% discount) during Thursday. They also had green ballons with XBOX written over them on the place, you could take them for free!

Oh, man, free baloons! That's awesome!



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

As for a suggestion, maybe some Xbox fan can step up and make reviews of some games? Those always have good discussions. Top 5 halo games? Top 5 Forza games? Simple topics. I won't do them. I got no xbox



Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
As for a suggestion, maybe some Xbox fan can step up and make reviews of some games? Those always have good discussions. Top 5 halo games? Top 5 Forza games? Simple topics. I won't do them. I got no xbox

 

How many writers own Xboxs?



AZWification said:

VGchartz has always been like that to be honest, even when guys like Seece and yo_john were active.

There's no debating that but things were a little better back then. When the presence of the xbox fanbase was somewhat felt. This seems to be an ongoing issue here for quite some time.



Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Anybody is free to gimme a XBO, then when I make up on the rankings you can say there is a XBO owner there!
Don't miss April 5th guys!

 

Whats on April 5th o.o?



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
BraLoD said:

Anybody is free to gimme a XBO, then when I make up on the rankings you can say there is a XBO owner there!
Don't miss April 5th guys!

Whats on April 5th o.o?

My birthday, also Quantum Break release.
It can only be fate!

By the way, I went to look and I'm in the rank 10 there, this thread is biased against BraLoDs!



BraLoD said:
BasilZero said:

Whats on April 5th o.o?

My birthday, also Quantum Break release.
It can only be fate!

By the way, I went to look and I'm in the rank 10 there, this thread is biased against BraLoDs!

Someone buy this man an Xbox One! 



iceland said:
BraLoD said:

My birthday, also Quantum Break release.
It can only be fate!

By the way, I went to look and I'm in the rank 10 there, this thread is biased against BraLoDs!

Someone buy this man an Xbox One! 

 

Me too plz


me very little monies ;(



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

One thing, the Nintendo base is more active thanks in part to the NX speculation threads. Once the NX is released, we might see a more even distribution.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.