Quantcast
And Eurogamer's GOTY is...

Forums - Gaming Discussion - And Eurogamer's GOTY is...

reggin_bolas said:

Or you can code in an easy mode so everyone can enjoy the game. It's like not building a handicap ramp because you are an asshole and like to watch people struggle. 

 

 

Or you can just make a credits mode, where the game skips directly to the end credits so you don't have to put in any effort at all.  I think what you're looking for, is a book.  But then, that'd require reading...hmm, that's difficult for some.  So maybe a book with footnotes?  I mean, it still requires reading, but it gives you the gist of it.



Around the Network
mornelithe said:
reggin_bolas said:

Or you can code in an easy mode so everyone can enjoy the game. It's like not building a handicap ramp because you are an asshole and like to watch people struggle. 

 

 

Or you can just make a credits mode, where the game skips directly to the end credits so you don't have to put in any effort at all.  I think what you're looking for, is a book.  But then, that'd require reading...hmm, that's difficult for some.  So maybe a book with footnotes?  I mean, it still requires reading, but it gives you the gist of it.

 

Nah man, too much effort. I would like to put forward the "Participation Sticker", in which paying the price for Bloodborne lands you a sticker that reads "I beat Bloodborne"



#1 Amb-ass-ador



BasilZero said:
You forgot to put "Eurogamer's writer or Staff" in the OP title


l0l jk


BB is getting a lot of awards - hoping for a GOTY edition in the future n_n

 

there is a GOTY edition



Ruler said:
BasilZero said:
You forgot to put "Eurogamer's writer or Staff" in the OP title


l0l jk


BB is getting a lot of awards - hoping for a GOTY edition in the future n_n

 

there is a GOTY edition

 


For Europe.

 

I want one in NA.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network
reggin_bolas said:
Aeolus451 said:
reggin_bolas said:
Aeolus451 said:
reggin_bolas said:
Bloodbourne is surely a great game that only 5% or less of the entire gaming population can actually enjoy

So cheers for elitist gaming.

 


So PS4 gamers are elitist gamers now? It's how big gaming companies encourage consumers to buy their device. Everything from consoles to pc use exclusives to do that. So in truth, everyone are elitists, so why are you whining about it? Don't have the platform the game is for? Buy it or be happy with what the platform(s) you do own. 

You misunderstand. Bloodbourne is inaccessible to anyone but the most hardcore gamer who has the patience and the sanity to endure loss after loss. The game is too hard and that's not a good thing. 

 

 

 

Wtf? You do realize that bloodborne is a extremely easy and accessable version of a souls game? You also realize that type of game is a part of genre now that's here to stay and there's a market for it? Not everyone likes games to lead 'em the way down a glowing path and show bosses weak point with glowing spots. BB sold fairly well and the market for that kind of game is growing. It has nothing to with elitism but everything do with providing players with geniune challenge. If you suck as a player, you die alot but eventually you learn from defeat then overcome whatever challenged you. 

Or you can code in an easy mode so everyone can enjoy the game. It's like not building a handicap ramp because you are an asshole and like to watch people struggle. 

 

 

 

dude there are countless of guides and lets plays, and From made actually the game easier and easier from the Vanilla version. Now you can summon NPCs for almost every boss fight



ReimTime said:
mornelithe said:

Or you can just make a credits mode, where the game skips directly to the end credits so you don't have to put in any effort at all.  I think what you're looking for, is a book.  But then, that'd require reading...hmm, that's difficult for some.  So maybe a book with footnotes?  I mean, it still requires reading, but it gives you the gist of it.

 

Nah man, too much effort. I would like to put forward the "Participation Sticker", in which paying the price for Bloodborne lands you a sticker that reads "I beat Bloodborne"

But then you have to go through the trouble of cleaning off the sticker gunk after it gets too old.  They should probably offer a free cleaning assistant to come and take care of the mess, also.





mornelithe said:
ReimTime said:
mornelithe said:

Or you can just make a credits mode, where the game skips directly to the end credits so you don't have to put in any effort at all.  I think what you're looking for, is a book.  But then, that'd require reading...hmm, that's difficult for some.  So maybe a book with footnotes?  I mean, it still requires reading, but it gives you the gist of it.

 

Nah man, too much effort. I would like to put forward the "Participation Sticker", in which paying the price for Bloodborne lands you a sticker that reads "I beat Bloodborne"

But then you have to go through the trouble of cleaning off the sticker gunk after it gets too old.  They should probably offer a free cleaning assistant to come and take care of the mess, also.



No, that is an outrageous proposition. What we need, is a LAWSUIT (!)





BasilZero said:
Ruler said:

 

there is a GOTY edition

 


For Europe.

 

I want one in NA.

import it or buy it from an European or Hong Kong PSstore

if you just want to play it in english the Asian version is actually the cheapest one and Fromsoftware said they wont make another DLC for this game. The old Hunters DLC is actually on the Disc

http://www.play-asia.com/bloodborne-the-old-hunters-edition-chinese-english-subs/13/70989l

http://fextralife.com/forums/t48503/bloodborne-dlc--region-questions-amp-answers/



mornelithe said:
ReimTime said:

 

Nah man, too much effort. I would like to put forward the "Participation Sticker", in which paying the price for Bloodborne lands you a sticker that reads "I beat Bloodborne"

But then you have to go through the trouble of cleaning off the sticker gunk after it gets too old.  They should probably offer a free cleaning assistant to come and take care of the mess, also.



Oh good thinking, I hadn't considered that. Perhaps a pat on the back will suffice...... oh nevermind it could be considered assault.....

I'm not looking forward to becoming a schoolteacher





#1 Amb-ass-ador