Quantcast
Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) returns one more time

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII) returns one more time

AbbathTheGrim said:
Cloudman said:
Whhy...??? Please, just let her go SE...

I can't believe you actually saw them clothes and still said that.

I don't think the clothes look good, on top of the character and the game she is from which I hate.





 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

I don't think the clothes look good, on top of the character and the game she is from which I hate.



I find you lack of fashion appreciation disturbing.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I'd rather have had another vuiton commercial by Murakami.
Also Serah > Lightning.



Side gril is best gril

But..... why would you even? ...why?



I LOVE ICELAND!

AbbathTheGrim said:
Cloudman said:

I don't think the clothes look good, on top of the character and the game she is from which I hate.



I find you lack of fashion appreciation disturbing.

I find you claiming my sense of fashion appreciation based on one thing that is entirely subjective as disturbing to be rather amusing x )





 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

I find you claiming my sense of fashion appreciation based on one thing that is entirely subjective as disturbing to be rather amusing x )



I am extremely qualified to say who knows fashion or not. Years watching The Kardashians, Victoria Secret Fashion Shows and America's Next Top Model have given me the higher ground.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
Cloudman said:

I find you claiming my sense of fashion appreciation based on one thing that is entirely subjective as disturbing to be rather amusing x )



I am extremely qualified to say who knows fashion or not. Years watching The Kardashians, Victoria Secret Fashion Shows and America's Next Top Model have given me the higher ground.

Yes, so watching those and gaining experience on what is 'fashionable' or not obviously makes your opinion fact and mine not. I must have no clue about fashion at all. What was I thinking, not appreciating what is of course very excellent? Let me change my comment.

Such beautiful and excellent sense of fashion and style. ; ) Pardon me for my previous comments.





 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

Yes, so watching those and gaining experience on what is 'fashionable' or not obviously makes your opinion fact and mine not. I must have no clue about fashion at all. What was I thinking, not appreciating what is of course very excellent? Let me change my comment.

Such beautiful and excellent sense of fashion and style. ; ) Pardon me for my previous comments.



It's not just about watching those shows that gives me fashion power, I actually, when nobody's home and no one's watching, model panties inside the house.

*drops the mic*



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

StarOcean said:
Lightning is a hot mess.

 

FTFY.



AbbathTheGrim said:
Cloudman said:

Yes, so watching those and gaining experience on what is 'fashionable' or not obviously makes your opinion fact and mine not. I must have no clue about fashion at all. What was I thinking, not appreciating what is of course very excellent? Let me change my comment.

Such beautiful and excellent sense of fashion and style. ; ) Pardon me for my previous comments.



It's not just about watching those shows that gives me fashion power, I actually, when nobody's home and no one's watching, model panties inside the house.

*drops the mic*

Definitely mic drop worthy, haha ; )





 

              

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread