Quantcast
OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Forums - NSFW Discussion - OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tagged games:

HNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHH

YEEEEEEAAAAAA 1 50.00%
 
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 1 50.00%
 
OOOOOOOOOOOOO 0 0.00%
 
Total:2
BasilZero said:
Thanks for waking up my household.

>.>

l0l

I'm sorry you have to move out.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
BasilZero said:
Thanks for waking up my household.

>.>

l0l

I'm sorry you have to move out.

 

Goes against mah tradition ;o!

Edit: For some reason didnt get a blue notification - weird.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:

 

Goes against mah tradition ;o!

Edit: For some reason didnt get a blue notification - weird.

Don't worry, is not a problem on your end, there was no quote notification because I'm on stealth mode ever since Kojima announced his back.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Lol, that's Ram for you guys.



I don't get why you guys are overreacting so much.
The real issue here is ABBATH HAS ACCEPTED A FRIEND REQUEST



#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
I don't get why you guys are overreacting so much.
The real issue here is ABBATH HAS ACCEPTED A FRIEND REQUEST

That was over 10 days ago dude.
Get your stalking up to date.



I feel stalked lmao



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1



BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
I don't get why you guys are overreacting so much.
The real issue here is ABBATH HAS ACCEPTED A FRIEND REQUEST

That was over 10 days ago dude.
Get your stalking up to date.

 

thx m8

gif of abbath accepting a friend request

jk m8



#1 Amb-ass-ador

AbbathTheGrim said:
I feel stalked lmao

Don't worry, Reim will pay more atention from now on.