Quantcast
VGCHARTZ CENSUS TIME! NUMBERS ON THE FRONT PAGE!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGCHARTZ CENSUS TIME! NUMBERS ON THE FRONT PAGE!

What kind of gamer do you identify as?

Console Gamer 577 80.14%
 
PC Gamer 98 13.61%
 
Handheld Gamer 41 5.69%
 
Mobile Gamer 4 0.56%
 
Total:720

PS4
PS3
PS2
PS1
New 3DS XL
GBA SP
Gamecube
N64
Virtual Boy
Atari 2600



Around the Network

PS4,PC,PS2,PS1,SNES,Saturn,Dreamcast, DS,GBA,GBC,Gamecube,N64,



Well... since it was expanded to include everything, i can add:

Gamecube
PS2
Dreamcast
PS1
Saturn
N64
Genesis/Mega Drive
Game gear


With those its my full collection now. I had an OG XB, but ended up selling it because of the 360 backwards compatibility.



8th gen
ps vita, ps4 and 2ds

ps3, psp, 360, dsi, ps2, ps, n64, snes, nes, gb advance sp, dreamcast, saturn, genesis, sega cd, neo geo aes, ng pocket color, tg 16, pc engine duo r, atari jaguar and jaguar cd



Nem said:
Well... since it was expanded to include everything, i can add:

Gamecube
PS2
Dreamcast
PS1
Saturn
N64
Genesis/Mega Drive
Game gear


With those its my full collection now. I han an OG XB, but ended up selling it.

 

Lucky really, in my experiences of trying to keep a perfect one in my collection I've had 2 with failed Harddrives on me and 1 with a failed display output, The damn things love to just die if you stop loving them for even a minute and the way their HDD's work you can't replace them without having the system modded ... BEFORE they break, depressing considering how great the original xbox's library is but yeah... awful hardware in terms of longevity, compared to the GC of that gen which you could throw off a building and it's still perfect heh.

Pardon my rant >.> just... ugh, hate hardware not built to last.



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Around the Network
skullone said:
8th gen
ps vita, ps4 and 2ds

ps3, psp, 360, dsi, ps2, ps, n64, snes, nes, gb advance sp, dreamcast, saturn, genesis, sega cd, neo geo aes, ng pocket color, tg 16, pc engine duo r, atari jaguar and jaguar cd

 

Mind posting a picture? those last 4 are pretty rare stuff, if functional and such.



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

PC, PS3, and PSP

I've shared a PS1 and a PS2 with my brother though, but that's past now. We have a PS2, an NDS, and an N64 in the household at the moment, but they're not mine. I suppose these don't count then, and in case I decide to update later, you might want to ignore these platforms altogether because I'm probably not going to list them again in case I update.



Zkuq said:
PC, PS3, and PSP

I've shared a PS1 and a PS2 with my brother though, but that's past now. We have a PS2, an NDS, and an N64 in the household at the moment, but they're not mine. I suppose these don't count then, and in case I decide to update later, you might want to ignore these platforms altogether because I'm probably not going to list them again in case I update.

 

unless your Bro posts on VG chartz then listing the household systems isn't going to throw the numbers too much in this Census :)



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

New: WiiU and 3DS

Old: Wii, Gamecube and N64



SNES
GameBoy Color
GameBoy Advance
PS1
PS3
X360
PC