Quantcast
Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

DannyDanger89 said:
CGI-Quality said:
MS said they are going to focus on profit. They aren't, and shouldn't, impulse price drop just to not "lose" a region. Besides, we would have heard, by now, about a price drop if it was coming.


They said that? when?

A Google search is all you need. Phil Spencer talks A LOT. Shouldn't be too hard to find. ;)

Edit: Looking it up for you. But, either way, if that cut was coming, I doubt they would wait till the last minute to announce it. I do, however, expect another temp $299 cut just prior to Christmas.

Edit: This is the article I read. He talks about marketshare being important, but making money on Xbox being equally as important (going as far to say that if it isn't making money, he can't promise that it will even be there). Sure, something could change, in the face of the PS4's continued momentum, but based on that interview, it seems that they are headed in a different direction.



                                                                                                             

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
DannyDanger89 said:


They said that? when?

A Google search is all you need. Phil Spencer talks A LOT. Shouldn't be too hard to find. ;)

Edit: Looking it up for you. But, either way, if that cut was coming, I doubt they would wait till the last minute to announce it. I do, however, expect another temp $299 cut just prior to Christmas.

Edit: This is the article I read. He talks about marketshare being important, but making money on Xbox being equally as important (going as far to say that if it isn't making money, he can't promise that it will even be there). Sure, something could change, in the face of the PS4's continued momentum, but based on that interview, it seems that they are headed in a different direction.

Interesting, thanks

I guess we'll see what happens



Go PS4!!! Rack in as many sales as possible before MS reacts whooo!



OneKartVita said:
poklane said:

Looks like Sony will be launching commercials for the $300 price point as well

Imagine Sony showing the SW one in cinemas before The Force Awakens....

Uncharted is also at #2 on the hourlies, SW at #5. I'm also kinda surprised Microsoft hasn't dropped price yet, I guess they either aren't gonna do anything at all or they're going down to $300 for Christmas


Can you give me the video links?  Embeds don't work on Mobile... 

 

So battlefront is #1 and uncharted #4. 

 

Also the total number of NDC ratings have surpassed that of the gears bundle. 


Yes, I can't see the videos either:/



3 hours since last update:

#01 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#03 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#21 WU Mario Kart Bundle (same)
#28 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 1)
#55 XB1 Three Games Bundle (down 1)
#58 N3DS (down 5)
#93 N3DS Red (down 4)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 2 in the top 100
XB1 - 7 bundles, 2 in the top 100


XB1 Deals:
Gears Bundle ($343)
Halo LE Bundle ($477)

Kinect + Three Games Bundle ($460)
Tombraider Bundle ($385)


PS4 Deals:
Star Wars Bundle + Digital Copy Of Star Wars 1 Comic ($300)
Nathan Drake Bundle ($300)
Nathan Drake Bundle + Fallout 4 ($360)
Nathan Drake Bundle + Star Wars ($358)


WiiU/3DS Deals:
N3DSXL ($175)



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Around the Network

Seems MS response starts next week only



Roronaa_chan said:
Seems MS response starts next week only

Is that official or a guess?



 

The PS5 Exists. 


pitzy272 said:
OneKartVita said:

Can you give me the video links?  Embeds don't work on Mobile... 

So battlefront is #1 and uncharted #4. 

Also the total number of NDC ratings have surpassed that of the gears bundle. 

Yes, I can't see the videos either:/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU4Kz4ag4gc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5aOtEvKaak



GribbleGrunger said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Seems MS response starts next week only

Is that official or a guess?


"Insiders"



Roronaa_chan said:


"Insiders"

On GAF or people you personally know?



 

The PS5 Exists.