Quantcast
Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US December monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Holy fudge
NDC 10 in the yearly
Guess cyber Monday data kicked in



Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Holy fudge
NDC 10 in the yearly
Guess cyber Monday data kicked in


Seems like my top 5 prediction in the November thread might actually happen :D



Roronaa_chan said:
Holy fudge
NDC 10 in the yearly
Guess cyber Monday data kicked in

Megaton. 

 

And there's another week of good sales coming up before the onslaught of two ps4 bundles at 299. 



Don't forget that people are buying NDC bundle because fo Uncharted 4 MP beta.



rccsetzer said:
Don't forget that people are buying NDC bundle because fo Uncharted 4 MP beta.

Yes, and on the 6th they'll be buying the NDC bundle for the UC Beta AND the $300 as well as buying the Star Wars Bundle for $300



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Around the Network

It's a pity SWBF is rather a disappointing game. Given all you get is a plain PS4 and a Star Wars themed cardboard box and a mediocre game I wonder how well the $300 SWBF bundle will do. the NDC bundle is superior to the SWBF bundle especially since you do actually get multiplayer content as well as 3 great singleplayer games, albeit at a beta and for a short period of time.

I wonder how many people are going to by the SWBF $299 bundle on the back of movie hype only to suffer from buyer's remorse because the game is a major disappointment, especially to anyone who actually wants to play a singleplayer game. How many people who only have a mostly modest interest in video games and thus might not know there is no story campaign in SWBF will buy the SWBF bundle only to be hugely disappointed when they find out they don;t get to play an adventure story in the Star Wars universe? The $299 SWBF deal is definitely aimed at people who are hyped on the movie but who may not be well educated on the game.



“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

 

#10 on the yearly chart already is pretty incredible, higher than the Ass Creed bundle manages last year and we all know how well that sold.

Higher than Halo 5, Cod already, only behind Fallout PS4 in software. And the price is about to go down again.



Wow! NDC bundle still at no.1 and looks like it will hold that position for a while. Then there's the temporary price cut on 6th, those NDC and SW bundles will fly of the shelves.



binary solo said:
It's a pity SWBF is rather a disappointing game. Given all you get is a plain PS4 and a Star Wars themed cardboard box and a mediocre game I wonder how well the $300 SWBF bundle will do. the NDC bundle is superior to the SWBF bundle especially since you do actually get multiplayer content as well as 3 great singleplayer games, albeit at a beta and for a short period of time.

I wonder how many people are going to by the SWBF $299 bundle on the back of movie hype only to suffer from buyer's remorse because the game is a major disappointment, especially to anyone who actually wants to play a singleplayer game. How many people who only have a mostly modest interest in video games and thus might not know there is no story campaign in SWBF will buy the SWBF bundle only to be hugely disappointed when they find out they don;t get to play an adventure story in the Star Wars universe? The $299 SWBF deal is definitely aimed at people who are hyped on the movie but who may not be well educated on the game.


The $299 Star Wars bundle comes with the 3 PS2 games FYI. As long as they aren't all butthurt about graphics, they are getting BF + 3 PS2 single player games.



Dude the SW bundle will murder NDC in the next two weeks. It'll be the best selling bundle no doubt.
Right now it's #92 in the yearly without a cut, after the two weeks cut I expect it to get into the top 10 or there abouts. It might not surpass NDC because that one had the BF sales, but it'll be well ahead of it in the December monthly.