Forums - PC Discussion - Sixth annual PC Secret Santa event; Steam and GOG users can join now!

Tagged games:

Welcome to the sixth, newly rebranded, and heretofore completely annual (screw you 2010) PC Secret Santa event! In years past this was called the Steam Secret Santa event, but since GOG.com offers gifting we're expanding the event, so as to include more folks.

If you're interested and eligible to join, please do! The motto around these parts is "the more the merrier." If you're interested but are not apparently eligible, feel free to ask to join anyways: 'tis the season, after all.  If you have any questions, just ask me, and I'll get back to you promptly.

EVENT DETAILS

The event is open to all members who have at least 100 posts (fewer posts may be acceptable: ask for details). You can join as late as December 19th. On the 20th, I will PM you the identity of your Tiny Tim and e-mail address/Steam ID of your Tiny Tim. Games will be sent out between December 20th and December 31st

Which game(s) to gift is entirely up to you, although you may request  to receive certain titles/genres (keep those wishlists updated!), and I will pass those requests on to Santa.

As to how much you need to give, the minimum is $10. But if you want to make someone's Christmas by dumping $50 worth of games or more on them, that's cool too! But remember: this is about spirit and community, so please join if it's at all feasible!

If you want to join, post in this thread and give me either your Steam ID or e-mail address and, if you want, a wishlist of games.  Thanks for joining!

 

 

VGC username Steam ID Email provided? GOG/Steam/Both
noname2200 noname2200 Y Both
JEMC jonxiquet N  
BasilZero Basil Varghese N  
ktay95 ktay95 N  
Ultrashroomz ultrashroomz N  
Captain_Yuri Cumtastic N  
TruckOSaurus TruckOSaurus N  
vivster vivster N  
b00moscone b00moscone N  
20pdemau 20pdemau N  
zero129 mcdgray129 N  
FIT_Gamer Knotty_Enigma N  
QUAKEcore89 QUAKEcore89   Both
Bofferbrauer Bofferbrauer   Both
shakarak shakarak    
salnax salnax    
conina conina    
CGI-quality cgiquality    
teeqoz teeqoz    
mohammadBadir   Y  
forest-spirit forest_spirit   Both
JinxRake      
iLikeEggs iHaveNoFriends    


   
FunFan ExplosiveDude TBD Both
Kagerow Ascale    
David_Hernandeez David Hernandez'    
outlawauron outlawauron    
shinobi-san      
norka      
RavenXtra ravenxtra    
Arlo ArloStuff    
padib happyDpad    
zuvuyeay zuvuYeay    
Leadified liquidblues    
skullwalker tylersbailey    
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       


Around the Network

Hi! Count me in .

I don't have a GOG account, and my Steam ID is jonxiquet. This is my wishlist for anyone interested

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021652235/wishlist



 

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on:

+Console : Wii U, Xbox360

+PC: i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz, GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm more a single player gamer.

Welcome back!

My pleasure. Let's hope we're as many as last year if not more.

By the way, I posted about this thread on the PC gaming thread for those that didn't take part of last year's event. I hope you don't mind.

 

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on:

+Console : Wii U, Xbox360

+PC: i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz, GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm more a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
My pleasure. Let's hope we're as many as last year if not more.

By the way, I posted about this thread on the PC gaming thread for those that didn't take part of last year's event. I hope you don't mind.

On the contrary, I'm grateful for that. Thanks for helping to spread the word!



Hmm I think I'll join ;o

 

I have a few keys of different games left that is redeemable on Steam. A few indies and a few AAA titles!

 

As for my wishlist...uhh its a bit of a mess (JEMC knows why LOL) so is it ok if I post my wishlist of the 10 most wanted games that I want XD? I have a GOG account but everything I want is actually on Steam.

Edit:

Steam Wishlist (in no particular order)
1. Ys VI The Ark of Napishtim
2. Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition
3. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
4. The Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky
5. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
6. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
7. Prince of Persia Warrior Within
8. Agarest Generations of War Zero
9. Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
10. Dead or Alive 5 The Last Round

 

^ the games I want the most at this time!



BasilZero said:

As for my wishlist...uhh its a bit of a mess (JEMC knows why LOL) so is it ok if I post my wishlist of the 10 most wanted games that I want XD? I have a GOG account but everything I want is actually on Steam.

 

Welcome aboard!

Yeah, you can post your wishlist, or PM me with it instead if you prefer. I'll also pass on the word to your Santa to use Steam instead of GOG.



BasilZero said:

Hmm I think I'll join ;o

 

I have a few keys of different games left that is redeemable on Steam. A few indies and a few AAA titles!

 

As for my wishlist...uhh its a bit of a mess (JEMC knows why LOL) so is it ok if I post my wishlist of the 10 most wanted games that I want XD? I have a GOG account but everything I want is actually on Steam.

 

Your wishlist is what I scroll through when looking for a random game to buy

Anyway Im on board, I owe it to you guys after last year.

Heres my Steam wishlist (the order is random, I aint ordering that shit)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ktay95/wishlist/

Also consider similar games to what you see on my wishlist... or just buy something random, its up to you I guess



This sounds very nice, I'd like to join.

Here is my list. (There isn't too much I want on Steam, but I will try to keep this updated.)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ultrashroomz/wishlist/

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
BasilZero said:

As for my wishlist...uhh its a bit of a mess (JEMC knows why LOL) so is it ok if I post my wishlist of the 10 most wanted games that I want XD? I have a GOG account but everything I want is actually on Steam.

 

Welcome aboard!

Yeah, you can post your wishlist, or PM me with it instead if you prefer. I'll also pass on the word to your Santa to use Steam instead of GOG.


Did both :o

Also I dont mind if the game I get is less than $10 - more than half of my list is less than 10 dollars during sale times lol

Also noname - not sure but do I have you on Steam friend list? If not send invite :O

ktay95 said:

Your wishlist is what I scroll through when looking for a random game to buy

Lmao! XD - well I have the obsession of wanting almost every game n_n (except sports games, I hate sports games unless it has Mario in it l0l D:)