Quantcast
Top 25 companies by game Revenue - Microsoft over Sony and Nintendo a distant 12th

Forums - Sales Discussion - Top 25 companies by game Revenue - Microsoft over Sony and Nintendo a distant 12th

riecsou said:
So what exactly is included to count as "game revenue"? I read some comments saying that this doesn't include hardware. What does it include then??


Games, subscriptions and digital content.



Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
riecsou said:
So what exactly is included to count as "game revenue"? I read some comments saying that this doesn't include hardware. What does it include then??


Games, subscriptions and digital content.


Ok thanks, Sony still has a long  long way to go before reaching XBL subscriptions users.



jlmurph2 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Nope. That's an opinion. And you're offering zero actual evidence to back up your opinion. Just because you think it's more accurate doesn't mean it actually is. Now if you have some actual reasons for why you think that I'd love to hear them...

He even said "Statista has a better source imo". 

In a way he did but in the end he said Fact, from there on it stops being imo.

Also in this case it's one chart from another website, having 10-20 more sources would solidify the so called "fact" all the more, but since that's not going to happen, it will remain an opinion and not a fact.

In his case, Goat pointed out "whatever helps him sleep at night". Of course this also means going with the results he favours most than what was originally shown and is likely to believe that instead.



                                       

Chazore said:
jlmurph2 said:

He even said "Statista has a better source imo". 

In a way he did but in the end he said Fact, from there on it stops being imo.

Also in this case it's one chart from another website, having 10-20 more sources would solidify the so called "fact" all the more, but since that's not going to happen, it will remain an opinion and not a fact.

In his case, Goat pointed out "whatever helps him sleep at night". Of course this also means going with the results he favours most than what was originally shown and is likely to believe that instead.


I'm saying he's contradicting himself by saying imo and then claiming it to be a fact.



KungKras said:
Revenue means nothing.


So making money means nothing then.. Umm yeh whatever you say boss.



Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network

Well, no change overall for Nintendo is good..

I'm guessing all of the companies I haven't heard of before are mobile companies



 - Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread -
 

   NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]
 

          

 

 

Here lies the hidden threads. 

 | |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

jlmurph2 said:


I'm saying he's contradicting himself by saying imo and then claiming it to be a fact.


Oh right, my bad lol, I thought you meant from the start point and not the end like I was focused on.



                                       

riecsou said:
jlmurph2 said:


Games, subscriptions and digital content.


Ok thanks, Sony still has a long  long way to go before reaching XBL subscriptions users.


Source?



3sexty said:
KungKras said:
Revenue means nothing.


So making money means nothing then.. Umm yeh whatever you say boss.

It means nothing if you're spending more than what you get.



Lawlight said:
3sexty said:


So making money means nothing then.. Umm yeh whatever you say boss.

It means nothing if you're spending more than what you get.

But that was not qualified in the above statement which was a very broad sweeping statement to start with. Also as you would appreciate revenue is the foremost important precursor to making a profit. And then still some corporations are prepared go tolerate high revenues at a loss for a little while to secure growth.



Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70