Quantcast
Quien sera el nuevo presidente de Argentina

Forums - Politics Discussion - Quien sera el nuevo presidente de Argentina

I don't know, cause I'm not Argentinian. :P

But since I love Argentina, I'll be rooting for the best possible candidate to win. Who is it?



Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

I just hope that, whomever wins, he will ultimate help bring balance to the Force.



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I'm suing you for using Google translate.

Here you go:

¿Quien será el nuevo presidente de Agentina?



“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:

I'm suing you for using Google translate.

Here you go:

¿Quien será el nuevo presidente de Agentina?

Es lo mismo, en mi keyboard no hay tilde ni el ? alrevez.

Y no quise usar ?

Also, Agentina, I'm double suing you.



Guys, have foresight. You guys aren't *really* going to let Kirchner's successor in office, will you?



Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
FunFan said:

I'm suing you for using Google translate.

Here you go:

¿Quien será el nuevo presidente de Agentina?

Es lo mismo, en mi keyboard no hay tilde ni el ? alrevez.

Y no quise usar ?

Also, Agentina, I'm double suing you.


Agentina? That's such an epic fail on me lol.

Anyway, my keyboard doesn't have those characters either, but theres a few tricks. If you are interested. ;)

áéíóúüÁÉÍÓÚÜñÑ¡¿



“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Why do every thread about Brazil and Argentina end up saying Venezuela sucks?


Back to the topic discussion, I don't know how is Argetina now, but last time I've been there (sometime in 2010), it seemed to be a nice place, although I noticed that the currency exchange was a big mess.

I think Scioli will win (not sure about how that 45% votes system works there, but I think there will be a second round, or whatever you call it). I just hope whoever wins help the country economy to get back on track. Argentina is very important for the MERCOSUL (or MERCOSUR) economy and one of Brazil's biggest economic partners.



FUCKING YES!!!!



There's gonna be a second round! Balotaje! Go Macri!

And yeah, it's easy talking from a First World Country, come here to Argentina and ask if Kirchnerism should continue...



Fededx said:
There's gonna be a second round! Balotaje! Go Macri!

And yeah, it's easy talking from a First World Country, come here to Argentina and ask if Kirchnerism should continue...


Haha, I can't believe it. When the first numbers came, I was like "WTF! Macri first?. Take that C5N and your Scioli wins by a landslide!!". 

But the best is that La Morsa didn't win. How can anyone vote someone who escaped in a car trunk?