Quantcast
Careful reading Halo 5 comments.

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Careful reading Halo 5 comments.

Tagged games:

nanarchy said:
Tachikoma said:

I had read multiple sources stating anywhere from 12 to 15, hence my disappointment in completing it on nornal difficulty in a little over 6, somewhere around 6:22 ish, I suspect you could shave that down a lot more if you simply sprinted to objectives and skipped cutscenes, do that and you would probably hit credits in under 5.

 

It's just one of those games where if you want to be methodical and kill everything and scour the entire map it could take much much longer but if tired of the same old waves of enemies and chose to just plough through, you'll be completing it in one descent lengthed sitting.

Gotta ask. Why would you try it on normal difficulty? As a fan I would expect disappointment on easy mode (normal), from what I read it isn't possible to sprint through to objectives on the harder modes as you get cut to pieces (as it shoudl be). Normal is really just a polite way of saying easy and is meant for beginners.


Because I have a life outside of playing games?

And please, don't start with the "if you didn't play it on its hardest setting you may as well have been playing it on easy" while difficulty elitism might be your bag, it isn't mine.



Around the Network
Tachikoma said:

 


Because I have a life outside of playing games?

And please, don't start with the "if you didn't play it on its hardest setting you may as well have been playing it on easy" while difficulty elitism might be your bag, it isn't mine.

It is not about elitism, you just complained it was too short and easy to race through, so I told you why. Now your saying you prefer it fast and easy because you have other things to do? If you enjoy playing through fast, good for you, personally I don't enjoy it unless it is a challenge.



Xbox mods on this site are piss poor and lacking, so Halo threads are a no go until I've completed it.

And calling complete BS on tachikoma completing it in 6 hours.

- Moderated, Carl



foodfather said:
And calling complete BS on tachikoma completing it in 6 hours.

Does me beating it in 6 hours 22 minutes strike a nerve or something?

Had the same reaction when I called MCC buggy a week before its release, even uploaded a video of the bugs, still people gave me shit for it and look how that turned out.

 

Call bullshit all you want, doesn't change a thing.



Lucky for me I will still read them all. I don't mind spoilers because it doesn't show me the trip on how we got there. Which that is most of the work.



~-~

Around the Network
nanarchy said:
Tachikoma said:


Because I have a life outside of playing games?

And please, don't start with the "if you didn't play it on its hardest setting you may as well have been playing it on easy" while difficulty elitism might be your bag, it isn't mine.

It is not about elitism, you just complained it was too short and easy to race through, so I told you why. Now your saying you prefer it fast and easy because you have other things to do? If you enjoy playing through fast, good for you, personally I don't enjoy it unless it is a challenge.

It still says a lot about the game if you can finish it in less than 6-7 hours on Normal difficulty.



foodfather said:
Xbox mods on this site are piss poor and lacking, so Halo threads are a no go until I've completed it.

And calling complete BS on tachikoma completing it in 6 hours.


Our writer beat it in 5 hours on normal so I see no reason to distrust Tachi's claim of 6 and a half.  



...

foodfather said:

Xbox mods on this site are piss poor and lacking, so Halo threads are a no go until I've completed it.

And calling complete BS on tachikoma completing it in 6 hours.

- Moderated, Carl

 

Dude take a look at my moderation history. I've been banned for making very slight sarcastic remarks, and almost banned for saying snoopy prefers xbox.

There is no bias...



Snoopy said:
Azzanation said:

Recently a review came out giving Halo 5's Campaign a 9.5/10, and while the reviewer didnt spoil the game, the childish comments left by fanboys left some major spoilers, which upset other gamers that were looking forward to the story plot of Halo 5 and unlucky for them, the modders were too late to delete.  

Ignore the comment sections if you wish to play it safe, or just be super careful when deciding to read fanboy comments. There will be those that are jealous of the game and would want to ruin it for everyone. Lucky for me, i havent read them any comments regarding the game.

The worse part is all the sony fans hating on this game in the comment section.

So Sony fans are getting Xbox's and the game just so they can spoil the ending? That makes no sense at all.

You probably dont mean that, but that's not what the OP is talking about.



Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I saw the ending and read some story bits.    what the hell 343i do to cortana?