So i dont know if people still remember this, but last year Tantalus Games (developer from Mass effect 3 Wii U and Deus EX Wii U) announced 2 new projects.
One project should be a Wii U game ported to NextGen console. Some month ago it made clear, that this game was Zombi U.
Their real big project was a new wii u game (a port).
Everything we new so far about this port:
- The original game is made by a "top notch developer/publisher"
- Its their biggest project yet
- They are working on this for more then 2 years now
- It is a complete rework of the old game, not just a remastered
- Its not hardcore/rated m
- It was aimed to be released in 2015
Just think about this. Twilight Princess HD would fit perfectly.
Nintendo already showed in the past, that they are fine to work with external studios (Platinum Games = Star Fox Zero).
I dont think any other big AAA-publisher would be interested in releasing such a huge game (2+ years development) on the wii u (small installed hw base) but nintendo.
What do you think?