Quantcast
[Halo 5] I told you it was big, long and beautiful. Now I have photo evidence to prove it (pic inside).

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - [Halo 5] I told you it was big, long and beautiful. Now I have photo evidence to prove it (pic inside).

d21lewis said:
Angelv577 said:

the answer to that is bolded.  if you didn't get it, let leave it at that.


Jeez.  I was just kidding.  The title was really vague and I wanted the guy to say "Penis".  Gosh.  

jaja lol.  I should have known better.



Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
d21lewis said:


Jeez.  I was just kidding.  The title was really vague and I wanted the guy to say "Penis".  Gosh.  

jaja lol.  I should have known better.


Can you say penis for me?  It would mean a lot.... Pleeeeeease?



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

The thread title is now big, long, beautiful and more accurate .



d21lewis said:
Angelv577 said:

jaja lol.  I should have known better.


Can you say penis for me?  It would mean a lot.... Pleeeeeease?

lol nah.  I think you shouldn't give up in trying for the other guy to say it.   he was the one expecting a totally different thing.



darkenergy said:
mymuro said:
I wish I could have BTB day one!


BTB?

Big Team Battle.



Around the Network
Leadified said:
The thread title is now big, long, beautiful and more accurate .


Would appear to have been edited back to not contain the game name!



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

The first game in over a year that will make me take a break from Dota 2.