Quantcast
Whats your favorite Splatoon mode

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats your favorite Splatoon mode

Tower Control.



[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

[Wii U/NNID: Jaekization]

[3DS Friend code: 2852-7052-1758]

Around the Network

RainMaker is the best. I love how intense the mode is.



     

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Turf Wars for me. I find it the most fun to play.



nice

Hm, depends on the maps for me.

Rainmaker on Camp Triggerfish, Splat Zones on Bluefin Depot/Blackbelly Skatepark and Tower Control on Bluefin Depot/Kelp Dome are my favourites.

Some combinations suck like Rainmaker on Blackbelly Skatepark/Kelp Dome, Tower Control on Moray Towers or all ranked modes on Saltspray Rig (it's really made for Turf War and it's one of my favourites there).

And oh, I like ranked modes more nowadays because there's no tension in Turf War and you get much more credits in ranked.



rainmaker even tho i haven't played splatoon in couple weeks..haven't had the energy to



Around the Network

Splatzones still, and I prefer the dynamic on stages where there are two splatzones as opposed to a single one. Rainmaker is good but can be frustrating on certain maps. Tower control I'm not really a fan of at all, I've learned to deal with it but it feels pretty broken on some of the maps.

I used to fall back to turf wars when I was getting frustrated with the mode rotation but I find I'm doing that less and less these days.



KLAMarine said:

Oh relax. It's just a video game and I don't use it often. Just after a really bad streak of losses.


Now that I think about it this is probably part of the reason why I commonly see S rank players getting scores like 2-11 or even no kills at all, because they're not actually S Rank level, they just cheated to get there. That or they got boosted there by their better teammates in squads. All that does is screw everyone who actually deserves to be there over since they're just gonna bring their team down. Would probably explain my deranking, since I was still doing pretty well, yet even when I got scores like 20-5 I still lost anyway. 



Einsam_Delphin said:
KLAMarine said:

Oh relax. It's just a video game and I don't use it often. Just after a really bad streak of losses.

Now that I think about it this is probably part of the reason why I commonly see S rank players getting scores like 2-11 or even no kills at all, because they're not actually S Rank level, they just cheated to get there. That or they got boosted there by their better teammates in squads. All that does is screw everyone who actually deserves to be there over since they're just gonna bring their team down. Would probably explain my deranking, since I was still doing pretty well, yet even when I got scores like 20-5 I still lost anyway. 

In other words, your rank means nothing. It just seems like a way to put you in with other similarly-ranked players.



KLAMarine said:

In other words, your rank means nothing. It just seems like a way to put you in with other similarly-ranked players.


Therefore it doesn't mean nothing. /)_-



Einsam_Delphin said:
KLAMarine said:

In other words, your rank means nothing. It just seems like a way to put you in with other similarly-ranked players.


Therefore it doesn't mean nothing. -_(

You're more likely to be matched up with good players the higher you go in rank. It's not guaranteed though.