Haha, we could not disagree more about this series. On Tour is my least favourite of the games I played (haven't played Blur although I do own it). Aesthetic was horrible; skis added nothing and it felt like a huge step back from 3.
Yes, but I liked the track designs and the sense of progression in career mode. For me it goes like this:
1) SSX3 - the best PS2 game.
2) On Tour - just a good fun game.
3) Tricky - too little content, game for one evening. Clunkier than ^
4) SSX - even less content and even more clunky than ^
5) On Tour (PSP) - watered down SSX3, and without Metro City! :buttmad
Visit my eBay stampers store: eims-stampers
Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.