Quantcast
Rate the Metal/Rock song above you!

Forums - Music Discussion - Rate the Metal/Rock song above you!

AbbathTheGrim said:

Awesome, you revived the thread! :D

Classic old Wintersun. Great song indeed. 9/10

NEXT:

A soothing song that has me obsessed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHiYLkntxgE

8/10, I like how the voice was recorded to make it sound like in the 60s/70s.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6pXYQN-Z54

I found that album again recently after almost 10 years.



Around the Network
episteme said:

8/10, I like how the voice was recorded to make it sound like in the 60s/70s.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6pXYQN-Z54

I found that album again recently after almost 10 years.

I have Pantera running through my veins and I have that song engraved on my bones. :D 9.5/10

I still remember where I was when I heard the news on the radio that some fucker had killed unique and awesome Dimebag Darrell. R.I.P. Dimebag.

NEXT:

From an album I am so looking forward and for those who like some melody in their Death Metal :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npFkLpZz7jQ



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

episteme said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6pXYQN-Z54

I found that album again recently after almost 10 years.

9/10 - An absolute classic, and a great cross between their earlier glam/trad metal roots and their later groove-focused sound.

And if anybody has the time, this is a real beauty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk7h1FD-D0o



A bit of a departure from the more classic style metal being posted.

 



Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

absolutely not my kind of metal. style and lyrics wise.


now, wittness, the trvest of trvest black metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh8CfWEnSJ8



Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network
Zoombael said:
absolutely not my kind of metal. style and lyrics wise.


now, wittness, the trvest of trvest black metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh8CfWEnSJ8

Holy fucking shit, I was not prepared for what I just witnessed! I just laughed so hard at that video, everyone on this thread should watch it. (It is supposed to be funny right?) Anyways its not my style of metal so Ill give the song 5/10. Video is 10/10 on the craziness scale!

Here's my song, something alot different than most getting posted on here. Not as heavy as most and it doesn't get loud right away so give it a chance. Its a great song though so I hope someone enjoys it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FXeNerHg8



stpaulmagic said:

Holy fucking shit, I was not prepared for what I just witnessed! I just laughed so hard at that video, everyone on this thread should watch it. (It is supposed to be funny right?) Anyways its not my style of metal so Ill give the song 5/10. Video is 10/10 on the craziness scale!

Here's my song, something alot different than most getting posted on here. Not as heavy as most and it doesn't get loud right away so give it a chance. Its a great song though so I hope someone enjoys it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FXeNerHg8

I have been procrastinating to check out Labrie's work outside Dream Theater. Hadn't heard this song and it was tight. 8.9/10

NEXT:

Since the song I posted above was skipped and not rated, I will try again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npFkLpZz7jQ

1:54 part is killer!



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:

NEXT:

Since the song I posted above was skipped and not rated, I will try again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npFkLpZz7jQ

1:54 part is killer!

Don't know how I missed it.  But holy shit that was good. Definitely a 9/10 for me. But melodic death metal was my thing for a long time.  Harkens back to the days of old school melodic death metal. Early to mid 90s stuff. I got some Gates of Ishtar vibes there for a second.  Great stuff!

Fuck it, I'm posting some Gates of Ishtar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g23YZvqJ5xU



CladInShadows said:

Don't know how I missed it.  But holy shit that was good. Definitely a 9/10 for me. But melodic death metal was my thing for a long time.  Harkens back to the days of old school melodic death metal. Early to mid 90s stuff. I got some Gates of Ishtar vibes there for a second.  Great stuff!

Fuck it, I'm posting some Gates of Ishtar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g23YZvqJ5xU

I've listened 18 minutes until now and it's very good- 8.5+/10. And the production is very good, I need my metal sharp & detailed and can't stand the overly warm and muddy production that we hear so oftenly today...

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0NG8qeKK18

German classic with a cheesy video.



episteme said:

I've listened 18 minutes until now and it's very good- 8.5+/10. And the production is very good, I need my metal sharp & detailed and can't stand the overly warm and muddy production that we hear so oftenly today...

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0NG8qeKK18

German classic with a cheesy video.

That video is from the MV for the song Halloween. :P

Helloween fan here. :D 8.5/10

I remember when I first saw/heard from Helloween. I did from a Beavis and Butthead episode! :D

NEXT:

A special performance of a song, here Kurt Cobain was already tired of performing/promoting Smells Like Teen Spirit and the band was told to play pretend over the song track so we got this rare performance lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR0_zlgDvrY



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1