Quantcast
The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%
 
Seahawks 41 8.84%
 
Colts 7 1.51%
 
Packers 42 9.05%
 
Broncos 85 18.32%
 
Ravens 8 1.72%
 
Cowboys 18 3.88%
 
Panthers 56 12.07%
 
Other 74 15.95%
 
Scoreboard 17 3.66%
 
Total:464
Miguel_Zorro said:
I see that Arkaign is returning to his stream of consciousness posting style again this season.

I will post some if nobody else is :D I will try to keep it managable though hah :)

Gronk is paying dividends in my FF damn.



Around the Network

Tonight clearly confirmed everyone's suspicion that Tom Brady cannot throw the ball without it being deflated and his career is clearly based solely on a minor loss of air pressure.

Congrats everyone. We finally got New England.



Interesting fact :

Patriots lost total yards, passing yards, rushing yards and time of possession by a more-than-insignificant amount. Yet they handily won thanks to red zone inefficiency/solid defense/dash of luck in dropping the Steelers.

And I, and most of us I guess, are now officially 1-0 in the prediction league OH YEAH!



So many salty patriot haters out there lol



"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Booyah, the NFL is back on free-TV! Two games each Sunday.

I am still going to use streams to watch most of the Packers games though. I am not interested in watching Sucksucks@Lambs. Second game this Sunday is Ravens@Broncos.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
Arkaign said:
Interesting fact :

Patriots lost total yards, passing yards, rushing yards and time of possession by a more-than-insignificant amount. Yet they handily won thanks to red zone inefficiency/solid defense/dash of luck in dropping the Steelers.

And I, and most of us I guess, are now officially 1-0 in the prediction league OH YEAH!

Most of us, yeah.

There's a certain Dolphin fan out there who seems like he's looking to repeat as dead last, but other than that, congrats to basically everyone on starting off 1-0.



Welp that was a great game. Knew i should of changed my pick to the Patriots xD



Good game by Brady great game by Gronk. Pittsburgh could have only lost by one if they actually had a decent kicker.



RolStoppable said:

Booyah, the NFL is back on free-TV! Two games each Sunday.

I am still going to use streams to watch most of the Packers games though. I am not interested in watching Sucksucks@Lambs. Second game this Sunday is Ravens@Broncos.


That is pretty good wouldn't think there is enough interest in the NFL in Austria for them to show two games per week.



Chris Hu said:
RolStoppable said:

Booyah, the NFL is back on free-TV! Two games each Sunday.

I am still going to use streams to watch most of the Packers games though. I am not interested in watching Sucksucks@Lambs. Second game this Sunday is Ravens@Broncos.

That is pretty good wouldn't think there is enough interest in the NFL in Austria for them to show two games per week.

Technically, it's German free-TV. They are broadcasting for Austria and Switzerland as well, it's the same language, after all. The big networks even offer Austrian and Swiss versions of their channels, but that's first and foremost about providing commercials for the specific countries, so that they can collect more ad money. Occasionally the news are their own thing too.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club