|OAK-DEN||2||DAL-GB||2||NE-HOU||1||NYG-MIA||NYG by 3|
Important games for:
1. Minnesota and Arizona - The Cardinals can make a big step towards a first round bye.
2. Buffalo and Philadelphia - Both need the win.
3. Seattle - They are on track to get the 5th seed, because both the Cardinals and Packers have to go to Arizona.
4. New York Jets - Can't afford to lose an easy game.
5. Pittsburgh and Cincinnati - The wild card race has suddenly become very challenging for the Steelers, thanks to KC and NYJ.
6. Indianapolis - Winning divisional games is a must in the AFC South.
7. Kansas City - The schedule is easy enough to snatch the 5th seed.
8. Washington - They have the easiest remaining schedule of the NFC East teams.
9. Tampa Bay - They get their chance to prove me wrong (I said they won't really matter in the wild card race).
10. Denver - Peyton Manning's injury is the best thing that could happen to this team. Now the favorite for the 1st seed.
11. Dallas and Green Bay - The Cowboys need that win more than the Packers.
12. New England and Houston - The Patriots are at risk to miss out on a first round bye.
13. New York Giants - Do they want to win their crap division?
But what about Atlanta? They don't matter anymore. Crazy that it is this way after their 5-0 start.