|CIN-ARI||2||BYE||BYE||BUF-NE||BUF by 28
- Going for the home team for Ten-Jac
- Never pick Oakland
- It's time for Indy to come back
- Baltimore has burned me over and over again. Why not keep it going?
- Philly has been unreliable all season, so this is probably a dumb pick
- Will Denver be better without Manning?
- Wishful thinking because I just don't like the Jets
- If Carolina can't beat Washington, this really will be a messed up season
- Let's see how big the Romo effect is.
- Philip Rivers is having a good season. Why does San Diego keep losing to bad teams?
- Time for Green Bay to snap out of it.
- Seattle has taken some bad losses this year. They should be able to handle San Fran.
- Arizona/Cincy is a tough pick. So I'm going with the home team.
- I'm being conservative with the margin of victory. New England is undefeated, after all.
The Moderator Thread - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=224251
Official List of Official Threads - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=225355
Pachter Prediction Tracker: - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=223851