Quantcast
The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%
 
Seahawks 41 8.84%
 
Colts 7 1.51%
 
Packers 42 9.05%
 
Broncos 85 18.32%
 
Ravens 8 1.72%
 
Cowboys 18 3.88%
 
Panthers 56 12.07%
 
Other 74 15.95%
 
Scoreboard 17 3.66%
 
Total:464
gergroy said:
MTZehvor said:
So anyone watching this incredibly exciting preseason Super Bowl preview?


Huh?  The Seahawks and the colts aren't playing each other tonight...

Yeah. I said Super Bowl preview, not a matchup of teams that lost to the Patriots last year.



Around the Network
MTZehvor said:
gergroy said:


Huh?  The Seahawks and the colts aren't playing each other tonight...

Yeah. I said Super Bowl preview, not a matchup of teams that lost to the Patriots last year.

YOu mean the teams that got "cheated" out of win by the Patriots.



Abun said:
MTZehvor said:

Yeah. I said Super Bowl preview, not a matchup of teams that lost to the Patriots last year.

YOu mean the teams that got "cheated" out of win by the Patriots.

Patriots outscored the Colts by more points with regulation balls and the balls were obviously fine for the Super Bowl.

So, nope, I don't.



MTZehvor said:
Abun said:

YOu mean the teams that got "cheated" out of win by the Patriots.

Patriots outscored the Colts by more points with regulation balls and the balls were obviously fine for the Super Bowl.

So, nope, I don't.

L Blount is a average RB who had the best game of his career with those deflated balls in the rain no less,so yes that is what you meant.Those balls were obviously not regulated and we don't know how else they cheated in the Super Bowl,but the Pats are done.



Abun said:
MTZehvor said:
Abun said:

YOu mean the teams that got "cheated" out of win by the Patriots.

Patriots outscored the Colts by more points with regulation balls and the balls were obviously fine for the Super Bowl.

So, nope, I don't.

L Blount is a average RB who had the best game of his career with those deflated balls in the rain no less,so yes that is what you meant.Those balls were obviously not regulated and we don't know how else they cheated in the Super Bowl,but the Pats are done.

1. The Patriots outscored the Colts in the second half 28-0 with regular inflated balls.
2. It's not the Patriots fault that Pete Carroll was a dumbass and didn't give Marshawn Lynch the ball.



Around the Network
Abun said:
MTZehvor said:
Abun said:

YOu mean the teams that got "cheated" out of win by the Patriots.

Patriots outscored the Colts by more points with regulation balls and the balls were obviously fine for the Super Bowl.

So, nope, I don't.

L Blount is a average RB who had the best game of his career with those deflated balls in the rain no less,so yes that is what you meant.Those balls were obviously not regulated and we don't know how else they cheated in the Super Bowl,but the Pats are done.

Oh, you're one of those trolls?

Huh. I guess ESPN wasn't quite able to contain them after all.



I love/hate the preseason.

Love it because it's SOME kind of football, and I know the RS is close.

Hate it because it's nearly useless with all the 1st stringers out and most players not playing anywhere near 10/10ths.



Arkaign said:
I love/hate the preseason.

Love it because it's SOME kind of football, and I know the RS is close.

Hate it because it's nearly useless with all the 1st stringers out and most players not playing anywhere near 10/10ths.

Dude, it's the preseason. It's meant to get folks into football shape, and to evaluate future options. For players, this means some tune ups, and a lot of tryouts. For us fans, it means sampling alcoholic beverages, and then getting the liver into football shape. My advice: use this time wisely!



The Packers beat the defending champion 22-11, now they are favorites to win this season's Super Bowl.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
The Packers beat the defending champion 22-11, now they are favorites to win this season's Super Bowl.


Whaddayamean? They've been favorites to win the World Series!