How it Works
- Vote for up to 5 games. The order doesn't matter nor does the platform.
- The games must have a realistic expectation of launching in July.
- New releases count, as do remasters, remakes, games exiting beta/early access, and generational ports that make notable upgrades. Delayed releases do not (so if it launched on console X last year and releases on console Y next month it doesn't count).
- It's up to you how you determine what is a top 3 game, but try to factor in expected critical and fan reception, whether it's a brand new release or just a re-release, and of course also your own personal anticipation.
- The top 5, as determined by the responses in this thread, will then make it into the Top 5 article that I'll publish in a couple of days (see here for an example)
The list below is NOT exhaustive, so if I've missed any games out that you want to vote for feel free to vote for them anyway when you post and I'll add them into the list below when I get a chance.
Skullgirls 2nd Encore
Worms World Party Remastered
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
Godzilla: The Game
God of War III Remastered
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend
King's Quest: A Knight to Remembe
Magic Duels: Origins
YAKARI: The Mystery of Four-Seasons
Legend of Kay Anniversary