Quantcast
Did anyone think Uncharted 4 graphics were bad?

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did anyone think Uncharted 4 graphics were bad?

Did anyone think Uncharted 4 graphics were bad?

Yes,they need to up there game 82 14.49%
 
No,they were fine 484 85.51%
 
Total:566
enlightenedmaster said:
DerNebel said:

What physics in Battlefront? I mean the game looked very good, but just look at the destructability in the Uncharted demo, that to me was the most impressive part, everything seemed so dynamic.

then way user jetpacks to a different location and the recoil of the shooting gun and pverall environment and flying

DICE will have much much better destructibility,DICE's engine is best in destructive environment

Certainly didn't look like that in the demos, but who knows. Overall I'm jst way more impressed with how in UC4 the entire environment reacts to, everything really, nothing seems static, Battlefront recreates the original Star Wars look perfectly though.



Around the Network
DerNebel said:
enlightenedmaster said:
DerNebel said:

What physics in Battlefront? I mean the game looked very good, but just look at the destructability in the Uncharted demo, that to me was the most impressive part, everything seemed so dynamic.

then way user jetpacks to a different location and the recoil of the shooting gun and pverall environment and flying

DICE will have much much better destructibility,DICE's engine is best in destructive environment

Certainly didn't look like that in the demos, but who knows. Overall I'm jst way more impressed with how in UC4 the entire environment reacts to, everything really, nothing seems static, Battlefront recreates the original Star Wars look perfectly though.

the engine was so good and popular thats its now being used for every EA game and EA's even thinking of licensing it



FragilE^ said:
Maybe I'm just being silly, but did NO ONE care that Good Guy Drake destroyed an entire city?

"How many of my men have you killed?  Just today." - Lazaravich



Wow people find any reason to complain. The visuals look great and more importantly not overhyped liked witcher or watch dogs.



Currently own:

 

  • Ps4

 

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

enlightenedmaster said:
Normchacho said:

For comparisons sake,

don't compare the worst screen from battlefront and best screen from uncharted

even after than battlfront looks better

even here uncharted vehicle look far worse than vehicles back in Battlfield 4


That certainly isn't the best looking Uncharted 4 screenshot. Though I'm sure how we're not seeing the same thing here...Uncharted looks significantley better than Battlefront, even in the screenshots you showed. The character models especially.



Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Infamous hands down is the most photo realistic game ive seen, GTA 5 for PS4 (havnt played on PC) dosent even compare in term of character model every npc has ps2 style shading from what i seen UC4 looks good but who knows what could happen releasing the game later can help or ruin the visuals depending on what they change btw UC3 was 120 terabytes before compression i wonder how much UC4 is



FragilE^ said:
Maybe I'm just being silly, but did NO ONE care that Good Guy Drake destroyed an entire city?

No...so, what would have been an alternative course of action? Just...let himself get killed so he didn't do as much property damage?



Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

The game looks utterly fantastic, so I don't really get where you see less than great graphics. Sadly though, I rarely hear people talk about the gameplay and story as being equally fantastic but I assume they are?



V-r0cK said:
spemanig said:
Star Fox Zero looks way better, graphically.

Agreed.  Who would have thought a 3DS game could look better than a PS4 game. 


I could. 3DS is way more powerful than the PS4.



Well, this is new.

Read.

Normchacho said:
enlightenedmaster said:
Normchacho said:

For comparisons sake,

don't compare the worst screen from battlefront and best screen from uncharted

even after than battlfront looks better

even here uncharted vehicle look far worse than vehicles back in Battlfield 4


That certainly isn't the best looking Uncharted 4 screenshot. Though I'm sure how we're not seeing the same thing here...Uncharted looks significantley better than Battlefront, even in the screenshots you showed. The character models especially.

character models cud be better  as uncharted is a story game but art style goes to battlefron