has announced their latest project is heading to the Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program, Tachyon Project this June.
Tachyon Project is an action packed dual-stick shooter where we've taken concepts from the classic shoot'em up genre and adapted them. The player will find the gameplay versatility and speed traditional to dual-stick shooters but with the weapons and enemies diversity normally found in shoot'em ups, providing a more varied and interesting gameplay. But gameplay innovations are not limited to weapon and enemy design but you'll also be able to play a new stealth game mode.
• Story driven, action packed dual-stick shooter
• 6 different weapons, 9 secondary weapons and 7 perks provide hundreds of combinations for your ship
• Over 30 different enemy types, including 4 bosses
• Over 60 different waves in the 10 levels that comprise story mode
• Innovative stealth gameplay levels
• Up to 4 players local multiplayer challenges to play with friends and compete on leaderboards
• An interesting story told through hand-drawn cutscenes drives the gameplay
• An intense original soundtrack by Tyson Prince, Kevin Murphy, and Toni Ros