Overall I'd rate the presentation 6/10 which might seem a bit harsh considering I'm very positive about the future of Xbox and especially game pass.
+ It was all about the games and we did see plenty of interesting games. Outer Worlds, Ori, Blair Witch and 12 minutes caught my attention.
+ Lego Forza Horizon was cool and I'll pick it up asap.
+ Microsoft Flight Simulator looked stunning and glad it's on Xbox too.
+ Halo Infinite trailer was awesome.
+ Minecraft Dungeons is something I'm going to play with my son.
+ Tim Schafer & Double Fine
- Gears presentation... *sigh*
- Not any gameplay stuff. These trailers most looked the same. By the time of Borderlands I was bored to death. At least Halo ended on a high note.
- Too much Japanese crap but I suppose there's an audience for these.
- No Fable or any new exciting exclusive game for that matter.
- Bleeding Edge looked meh.
- I suffered a post traumatic stress disorder looking at that Battletoads racing stuff.
- No Sea of Thieves.
- That Gears presentation again.
Last edited by KiigelHeart - on 10 June 2019